Back to Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn by Coursera Project Network

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a profile and network on LinkedIn. We will go step by step-by-step through this project so you can build a profile if you do not have one or strengthen your current one if you do. You will also learn about the tools and options offered by LinkedIn to assist you. We will explore the basics of how to set-up an engaging profile. You may even learn something you do not already know to make your current profile stand out above the rest. Some learning objectives that we will cover include building a profile that sends a professional message with your banner and your personalized URL code as well as knowing how to share your URL code. We will expand your network by learning how to make connection requests professionally. And we will go through following people, pages, groups and hashtags. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

LW
Sep 27, 2020

Straigh forward step by step guide with clear and easy to learn narrator plus video demo. Happy to found out some hidden features that I never realised before. Thanks course instrutor !!!

RM
Oct 31, 2020

I have not used my linkedin account for a very long time. This project taught me that linkedin is very relevant to my career and business than my other social media accounts.

1 - 25 of 25 Reviews for Create a Profile and Network on LinkedIn

By Amna H

Sep 22, 2020

Perfect for beginners who are new to LinkedIn. Tried this project to get a certification to prove my LinkedIn skills :)

By Nirav N

Sep 20, 2020

Yaa , I got a basic knowledge of this field , I will try to expand my network. Tutor was awesome.

By Abdul H

Sep 12, 2020

Very Good Course Helped Me alot

By Stephanie M L

Nov 5, 2020

Great course for anyone looking how to get your LinkedIn basics down. I was already familiar with the basics of LinkedIn, but what I had a hard time with was generating responses and how to connect with people in a more professional way - And this course did just that!

By Joseph I

Oct 26, 2020

This is a first-rate primer for building a strong LinkedIn profile step by step. Simple, easy to understand and broken into a number of discrete steps. Perfect for the busy professional who wants to enhance their presentation on LinkedIn

By Lai Y W @ L Y W

Sep 28, 2020

By Sofía R

Oct 27, 2020

Un curso breve y conciso para adquirir las bases del funcionamiento de esta red profesional tan importante hoy en día. Resume lo que he visto en muchos otros videos, a la perfección.

By Rommel L M

Nov 1, 2020

By Daniel A

Oct 30, 2020

I love this course...and have been able to create and connect to people in my field with the course

By Liliane N N

Aug 19, 2020

I dont speak an understand english very well, because this was very difficul for me.

By Prabhanjana S

Aug 30, 2020

Good insights on things you should focus while creating your LinkedIn profile.

By Teresa A L

Nov 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing this course ma'am. :) It's very comprehensive.

By Shiv S D

Sep 21, 2020

Great Experience & awesome contect for learners

By Amira I

Aug 28, 2020

Good step by step guidance for beginner

By AMIT S

Aug 19, 2020

Just to the point content....Great

By Oscar A

Sep 29, 2020

Great instructor, very detailed

By ARIFUDDIN B I

Oct 16, 2020

Not bad for a beginner like me

By Luis M S F

Aug 30, 2020

cool

By Mohamed A

Sep 29, 2020

Pretty good, but we need an advanced course go through every detail.

By JASMINE S

Oct 16, 2020

Perfect for beginners who are new to LinkedIn.

By Nishith R R