Back to Create a Promotional Video using Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create a Promotional Video using Canva by Coursera Project Network

4.4

In this 1-hour long project-based course, you will learn how to create a script and then create a Promotional Video around it and make the video appealing using video backgrounds, images and animations. By the end of this project, you will be confident in creating an eye-catching and professional Promotional Video in Canva which you can use to Market on Social Media Platforms. The same skills can be used in creating Promotional Video in any industry like real estate, finance, healthcare or for any other business. We will be using Canva for this purpose and we will create a Promotional Video slide by slide. We will begin by creating video slides around the Customer’s pain points and introduce our Solutions. We will then persuade our target customers through USPs and Testimonials and finish the video with a Call to Action. No prior experience in video creation or graphic design or scriptwriting is needed. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

PN
Jun 11, 2021

That course has helped me a lot when I am going to create a video, not only for my personal target, but also for my business.

AS
Nov 18, 2021

this course has given me more information about the canva . and this course is very helpul to learn new skills to gain more .

26 - 47 of 47 Reviews for Create a Promotional Video using Canva

By Ingabire M

Aug 19, 2021

This was extremely easy and helpful!

By Lê T H Q

Sep 29, 2021

It's convenient and easy for me

By Bouddha P

Jun 21, 2021

god

By DANG N T N

Nov 18, 2021

This course is very useful for me, I have learned a new skill, help me to develop myself and apply it to my business. hank you very much.

By Mark M

May 25, 2021

It took a few days for the instructor to tell us on the forums how to get his video files. Otherwise, great course!

By Tehsin A

Jul 22, 2021

Coursera platform is a golden opportunity to enhance skills and learn more.

By Sayujya A

Sep 21, 2021

a quick quide to pick up a new project. enjoyed the journey

By Avantika T

Apr 7, 2021

Great for Beginners.

By Cerraine-Couper F

Oct 10, 2021

The videos are short and easy to follow. Had difficulties loading the Canva window.

By Alice M F R d C