Back to Create Employee Management System with When I Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Create Employee Management System with When I Work by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this course, you will create an effective employee management system using When I Work. This course builds on the foundation from the Introduction to Scheduling with When I Work Course and is intended to further develop the program’s team management capabilities. In this project, you will manage and track employee attendance and timesheets. In addition, you will create a talent acquisition plan using the free features on When I Work to make job postings, track applicants, and hire new employees. Effective employee management processes and new talent acquisition programs are important elements in every successful company. In this project, you will get hands-on experience using the When I Work program to establish a more detailed and effective employee management system. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

AP

Apr 17, 2020

It is a very helpful course if you literally want to manage all the employee time-scheduling and pay roll processes being an HR guy. Must Join!

GB

Jul 13, 2020

Thanks very much Abby Saey our instuctor for such a good project to Create Employee Management System with When I Work!