Back to Introduction to Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Project Management by Coursera Project Network

This course is designed to give you the fundamentals of Project Management. You will learn the basic principles of Project Management by managing a fundraising event for your local farmers market. You will designate responsible team members to help you, build a timeline and see the different ways that you can manage the project. Together, we will walk through not only the documentation, but also the theories and reasoning behind each task. You will learn how to look at a large project and break it down into manageable pieces and then how to build an action plan so that you hit your deadlines with your team. By the end of the course, you will have created a Project Scope document, Stakeholder Responsibility Matrix, sequenced a task list, added task owners, and a explored several popular project views using Project Management software. You will be ready to tackle a project on your own or will be equipped to take a higher-level course in Project Management. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

OK
Oct 4, 2020

It is a wonderful course though the training time was short, I wish there is a system that is available for someone to go back to or study whenever you wish to. (a study book) for reference purposes.

MS
Jun 8, 2020

Overall everything is good and have great experience about online project. I am very thankful to Coursera.org learning platform where I am learning new skills and enhance of existing skills.

51 - 75 of 368 Reviews for Introduction to Project Management

By SHEHBAZDEEP K

Jan 26, 2021

Great course, and would suggest to others that want to learn about Project Management, and innovation as well!

By Rafaella B L

Jun 29, 2020

I love it, is new for me, and helped me a lot to organize ideas, GOALS, and responsabilities with a team work!

By Chanchal R

A well desogned project intended to enhance the learner's inclination towards project planning and management.

By Teresa E

Nov 2, 2020

Easy to follow and understand for beginners. Well coordinated and in-depth course materials.

Great course.

By Rakibul H

Sep 7, 2020

As a short course, it was on the point.

It had the right tools and approach for project management skills.

By Raghav S

Apr 28, 2020

a really good project management introduction, got to use a cloud desktop for the first time quite cool.

By Blessing K A

Oct 12, 2020

This is a helpful course online to give us an opportunity to scale up our skills in project management.

By Sahil

Jun 2, 2020

very helpful for project planning. I love this course it gives me the base for the project management

By Miftah A

Very good for introductory to project management. The instruction are clear and quite easy to follow.

By Chan J S

A new way of learning skills efficiently. It was fun and I was fully focused in the course. Worth it!

By ELSHERE A E B

Aug 5, 2020

This course was great !! I recommend this course to you guys !! Very simple, but useful. Enjoy it !!

By Shahab u d

Apr 9, 2020

A brief yet a comprehensive course . The hands on practice made it more interesting and interactive.

By Kushal D

Learning this course helped me in project management field. it will help a lot for my future job.

By Prajakta A M

May 15, 2020

I have to much knowledge about project, development of my skills and to much guidance which I got

By Naisal A

May 8, 2020

It's really very useful and simple. I would like to appreciate the team behind this course !!

By Mauricio A A

Jun 7, 2020

It is a short and easy course, but it provides the basis for understanding the use of Asana.

By Juan M A

Jun 24, 2020

A great, succinct introduction to Project Management. Very well laid out and explained.

By DEBANKSH M

Jun 10, 2020

It was a good course to know about what project management is through a guided project.

By Nia J

Feb 18, 2021

Great course if you are new to project management and need to get your feet wet fast.

By Mohammed M A E

Jun 14, 2020

An excellent way to gain new knowledge, familiarize yourself with new tool an aspects

By Shapla S

Oct 13, 2020

It was great journey for me..It was my first course on coursera ..Thank u coursera.

By Muhammad Z J

Apr 9, 2020

Provides basic knowledge for Project Management. Highly Recommended for beginners.

By Maria A

Nov 20, 2020

Great for beginners looking to get more skills and start a better job, thank you!

By Jaya A

Sep 2, 2020

The course is really helpful for the basic understanding of project managmaent.

By Amiofu A

Aug 25, 2020

Easy to understand and learn. Need a quick class but detailed, this is for you.