Back to Introduction to Python

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Python by Coursera Project Network

Learning Python gives the programmer a wide variety of career paths to choose from. Python is an open-source (free) programming language that is used in web programming, data science, artificial intelligence, and many scientific applications. Learning Python allows the programmer to focus on solving problems, rather than focusing on syntax. Its relative size and simplified syntax give it an edge over languages like Java and C++, yet the abundance of libraries gives it the power needed to accomplish great things. In this tutorial you will create a guessing game application that pits the computer against the user. You will create variables, decision constructs, and loops in python to create the game. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

CC
Sep 27, 2020

The course was at it best with a visual studio python a learner could learn easily with it and I found it very interesting as I could write and run the program just while learning itself.

LL
Jul 1, 2020

Great class for the absolute beginner (like me). It was clear and concise and I appreciate that you are able to run a simple game at the end of the course. Thank you!

201 - 225 of 276 Reviews for Introduction to Python

By Muhammad M M

Jun 14, 2020

For doing this course I will recommened to have some basic knowledge in Python especially some knowledge regarding conditional or looping in python like the use of if/else and for/while loop. Oh, you should have some knowledge on the usage of function in python.

Apart from this I have learned some new about the logics in python coding. Instructor is good enough to explain the concept.

By RITA A H V

Nov 5, 2020

I was a little confused at the end, because I leaved it while doing other things, and the count down began so I didnt know what to do, but I did the quiz and obtained the certificate, so I think it was enough.

By Muhammad S

Sep 26, 2020

I would say this course is completely for beginners to practice their skills and understand the use of control structures, loops and functions. Overall course is good foundation for beginners. Thanks

By Ritik C

Oct 3, 2020

It is very very basic project on python , I think you should go if you don't know how to write basic python language in a right way for a specific problem .This project is for beginner only .

By Fairooz A

There were many glitches during the course, the video stopped a bunch of times. Otherwise, it was a very fun course to do. The instructions were very clear.

By M. S S

Jul 23, 2020

This course tells me how to do simplified python programming. However, it does not include classes and object structure but gives me a basic understanding.

By Rida A

Sep 13, 2020

The instructor explain each and every step while doing this project . It is good for beginners who want to learn basics of python programming

By Utpalkant S

Jul 24, 2020

It's a one you would really love to do. It is short a bit but explores much concepts in basic python. You must try it.

By Muhammad A

Sep 1, 2020

best project for someone with prior experience in another programming language to kickstart in python

By Ayush V

Aug 24, 2020

A bit more of content and it would have been perfect for beginners. Kudos, anyways!

By ADIL N

Jul 9, 2020

i felt that some more explanation should be there. However i liked it . thank you

By Abhishek S

Jun 21, 2020

It was fun, although a bit too complicated for a beginner to programming like me

By Sumanth

Jul 10, 2020

the last part of the project was rushed and except that it was a good project

By Tarun S

Jun 18, 2020

Rhyme(online cloud ) interface is not user friendly and it is lagging alot.

By Adhrinath

Jul 12, 2020

This course is very simple and useful to understand the basic structure.

By Khushl V

Jun 11, 2020

I would have given 5 stars if there was some explaination of theory too.

By San T H

Aug 19, 2020

I am interested this guided project. This project is short but clear.

By Rizwana R

Jun 11, 2020

this course very useful for beginners to know about python...

By Anoushka S

Jul 14, 2020

It is good for people who want to practice coding in Python.

By Minhaj M

Jun 24, 2020

The last part of the project is not clear to me properly

By Tanmay K

Jun 9, 2020

proved useful to clear all the basic concepts.

By Ankita P

Sep 13, 2020

An informative and easy course. Thank you.

By Darshini v

Jul 21, 2020

This course is very useful for beginners

By Saqib s

Jul 16, 2020

very good and informative course project

By Harshit k j

Jun 4, 2020

best learning for basic python project