Back to Portfolio Diversification using Correlation Matrix

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Portfolio Diversification using Correlation Matrix by Coursera Project Network

By the end of the project, you will be able to apply correlation matrix in portfolio diversification. ATTENTION: To take this course, it is required that you are familiar basic financial risk management concepts. You can gain them by taking the guided project Compare Stock Returns with Google Sheets. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We're currently working on providing the same experience in other regions. This course's content is not intended to be investment advice and does not constitute an offer to perform any operations in the regulated or unregulated financial market...

JM
Jun 3, 2020

Very good course. The instructor tells how different stocks correlate each other and it is indeed a great way to correlate. Overall, a good one to learn.

AG

The course has introduced me to various tools that are very useful to my training. I could explore using them to make my lesson more interactive.