Back to Setting Up a Digital Library with EPIC

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Setting Up a Digital Library with EPIC by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will have created a digital library for students that will connect them to over 40,000 digital books while giving teachers the ability to assign books to students and view student progress. EPIC is an invaluable tool for the tech-connected classroom. Whether used in the classroom, for virtual learning, or at home, EPIC allows all children to have access to quality books, audiobooks, and videos to encourage their love of reading. If you are looking for ways to motivate young readers or ensure that access to books is never a problem for growing readers, join me as we learn how to use EPIC to help all students succeed. *You will need a free EPIC account for this project....

MA
Apr 19, 2021

Digital library is useful to the students & staff. In this library material should be digital forms only.we can read and take print also.

SA
Apr 17, 2021

This course is just right. I enjoyed every bit of the sessions.

1 - 11 of 11 Reviews for Setting Up a Digital Library with EPIC

By M. A

Apr 20, 2021

By Samuel A

Apr 18, 2021

This course is just right. I enjoyed every bit of the sessions.

By Nancy C M M

Apr 23, 2021

This web page is amazing. The teacher guide us step by step.

By Hilaire S

Nov 8, 2020

Very concise, precise, and sufficiently thorough.

By CATHERINE B

Jan 13, 2021

I have benifited alot on the course

By Lisa B

Jun 15, 2021

Great but not what I needed!

By Md. M H

By Mohamud S A

Jul 2, 2021

By Femush G B

Sep 22, 2020

This is a great course for school librarians, grade school teachers, and parents who wish to instill a reading habit to their children.

By Sangeeta r

May 7, 2021

Epic was a wonderful app. Need explore more