Back to Using Video in Social Media Posts with Canva

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Using Video in Social Media Posts with Canva by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this 40-minute project, you will create 5 video-based social media posts using Canva. The posts can be used for Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter as determined in the project. To conclude the project, we will review managing these posts in folders within the web-based Canva platform. Note that videos in these examples will not contain audio, but don’t let that discourage you from incorporating video and audio in your own design time. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We’re currently working on providing the same experience in other regions....

MA
Mar 6, 2021

I Learn lot of knowledge from Canva and I make my Facebook page and earning www.facebook.com/mysalesways

NK
Jul 15, 2021

The instructor is amazing . @Ashley Burton Ma'am Thank you for this amazing course.

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Using Video in Social Media Posts with Canva

By RAVI P

Apr 29, 2021

Best explanation of Canva and it's tools and features. If you work alongside with the instructor you will definitely create a beautiful video post in the end of Project. Thanks for Coursera and the Instructor of this Guided Project.

By Mustafa A

Mar 7, 2021

By Karina

Jan 1, 2021

I like these hands on courses

By Novneet K

Jul 16, 2021

By Tran T T

May 23, 2021

I have improved my knowledge about social media and the way to use Canva.

By Ben v D

May 2, 2021

Really good project. Short and efficient.

By MICHELLE L

May 6, 2021

Excellent

By Rajani K

Apr 16, 2021

It is good and use ful for all student.

Rajani kumari