Back to Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will introduce you to business finance, and show you how to use financial statements to understand and monitor your company’s financial position in order to make key business decisions. The exercises will introduce you to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Interpreting these statements and calculating key financial ratios such as net profit margin and current ratio will give you a clear understanding of your current business performance. With this information, you will have the skills to assess the financial implications of your growth opportunity more accurately. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

RC
Aug 15, 2020

This course has helped me to take note of my spending as well as revenue. Also, how I can analyze my Income Statement and Balance Sheet in order to know what business decisions I can take.

AT
Nov 6, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course, it was very easy to follow and I learnt a lot from it. The knowledge gained in this course has helped me build my current financial statements.

26 - 50 of 88 Reviews for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Shanti C

Jul 9, 2020

Great

By susan h

Jul 30, 2020

Brilliant course. I enjoyed the lessons and videos, made it really easy to understand the concepts being taught.

By Laetitia K

Jun 8, 2020

A good course in few weeks, I build a lot of lack of financial concept and how to calculate a financial ratio

By Oluwadunsin A

May 22, 2020

I found the course very instructional and i have begun to practice some of the things i have learnt from it.

By Juliette C M

Great baseline of information with metrics to monitor understanding.

By Manikandan J

May 5, 2020

This gives the basic idea of finance and accounts

By Sree D K K

Aug 5, 2020

more video content

By Palisetti G

Jul 14, 2020

Yes.This course is very useful to business people particulary women entrapreneurs for doing theieir businee well. They understood through this course what about the fundamentalidea about income statement, Balancesheet and other ratios. Due to learn this course they having some control on financial issues of their businesses. Good.

Thanking you

By Aparna J

Sep 1, 2020

If you are someone who has zero knowledge of accounting and finance, then this course is for you. It explains the very basic and simple concepts of financial statement analysis. Beginner level.

By DHIRESH I

Apr 26, 2020

Very basic course. Was looking forward to some more insights. But great for beginning.

By Charef-Khodja D

Sep 17, 2020

No certificat is for this course

By Tan X N

Sep 14, 2020

I was a finance student and have been studying the same method for years in college, but I didnt really know the purpose of studying finance other than getting a good GPA. This course with Goldman Sachs is very practical and I feel like I can utilize it tight away in my company! It really makes me more confident with my fundamental skills and it was a fun week. Thank you Goldman Sachs.!

By Phu M M

Apr 12, 2021

It provides a good foundation understanding of the business finance, covering income statement, balance sheet and analyzing these statements with fundamental ratios to identify the business performance.

By Alicia G

May 31, 2021

Great course with all the necessary information for people like me, that had no idea of how to interpret a financial documents. Thank you very much. Looking forward to complete the rest of the courses.

By Adefioye T

Nov 7, 2020

By Ana G V

Aug 24, 2021

It's the first time I understood so well about finances; this course teached me in a friendly way. I'm satisfied with it and grateful with the gained knowledge.

By Deirdra L

Aug 30, 2021

Very informative and great examples. I really enjoyed taking this class and have already put the information into practice with my business. Thanks

By A. P

Apr 24, 2021

The course was clear and easy to follow and I learned how to read and interpret financial statements which was awesome.

By Harshini N

Oct 9, 2020

This is a great for women who would want to get back to their life and make sure that they are successful in business