Back to Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will introduce you to business finance, and show you how to use financial statements to understand and monitor your company’s financial position in order to make key business decisions. The exercises will introduce you to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Interpreting these statements and calculating key financial ratios such as net profit margin and current ratio will give you a clear understanding of your current business performance. With this information, you will have the skills to assess the financial implications of your growth opportunity more accurately. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

RC
Aug 15, 2020

This course has helped me to take note of my spending as well as revenue. Also, how I can analyze my Income Statement and Balance Sheet in order to know what business decisions I can take.

AT
Nov 6, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course, it was very easy to follow and I learnt a lot from it. The knowledge gained in this course has helped me build my current financial statements.

51 - 75 of 88 Reviews for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Keylin R

Sep 15, 2021

su contenido esta muy bien explicado, detalla como llevar el control económico a la perfección de nuestro negocios

By Nishant P

Apr 20, 2021

The best part about this course is that its quite interactive making you put some effort while doing exercises.

By Lee A V

Dec 7, 2020

Awesome course. I am a certified financial planner, so it makes sense for me to have enjoyed it thoroughly.

By Nikhil J

Oct 4, 2020

This is the must do course for each and everyone who is struggling with the finances of his/her business.

By Abdulla A

Sep 15, 2021

Excellent course with all details and descriptions needed to understand Finance for any business.

By Felicia

Sep 16, 2021

This course was well explained and arranged. It made the learning process easier. Thank you!

By VIDURANSI H

Jul 11, 2021

This is good course. not for learn but also interact to the business field too.

By Marina P

Mar 2, 2021

Well organised and structured.

It' appropriate for beginners.

Highly recommend.

By Reyna H

Apr 9, 2021

Basics and important topics to understand the function of our business

By Remigius R

Mar 12, 2021

Great course but i think the exercises were too easy but still great.

By Ashley M B

Dec 1, 2020

earned how to keep track of my finances and it made feel really good.

By Mildred R M

Nov 5, 2020

The information was very informative and presented in a concise way.

By Bertha S

Jul 29, 2021

I enjoyed learning and this is helping my business. Thank You.

By Shreoshi

Apr 7, 2021

Excellent Content. Brilliant short exercises! Thanks a lot.

By Riya D

Mar 30, 2021

I'm fully satisfied..but I need a report for the course

By Padhmavathie M N

Jan 18, 2021

simple to understand- great lecturer. i simply loved it

By Malika S

Oct 8, 2020

Excellent to help you balance your finances

By Jasmine V H

Apr 19, 2021

Very informative for people who just start

By apurwa s

Aug 29, 2021

Good for understanding. Covers basics.

By Rugshana M

Jun 15, 2021

Thanks so much to our instructors.

By Emi S

Nov 9, 2020

Exercises are great to review.

By Lisa F

Sep 1, 2021

a great introductory course!

By Melissa V

Very comprehensive course!!

By Essa M A

Oct 22, 2020

Good course was very useful

By 6077NISHANTH N