Back to Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This free online course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will introduce you to business finance, and show you how to use financial statements to understand and monitor your company’s financial position in order to make key business decisions. The exercises will introduce you to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet. Interpreting these statements and calculating key financial ratios such as net profit margin and current ratio will give you a clear understanding of your current business performance. With this information, you will have the skills to assess the financial implications of your growth opportunity more accurately. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. You can find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

RC
Aug 15, 2020

This course has helped me to take note of my spending as well as revenue. Also, how I can analyze my Income Statement and Balance Sheet in order to know what business decisions I can take.

AT
Nov 6, 2020

I enjoyed taking this course, it was very easy to follow and I learnt a lot from it. The knowledge gained in this course has helped me build my current financial statements.

76 - 88 of 88 Reviews for Fundamentals of Business Finance, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By Neha S

Jan 18, 2021

Wonderful!!!

By aishwarya s

Jun 14, 2021

Good

By Lucky B H

Feb 12, 2021

Nice

By Lytha H

Jan 22, 2021

i learned a lot, though I did have to go look into the glossary as they did not describe what Amortization was and I had to stop the videos a lot so I could write down notes

By Lorna H

May 8, 2021

Good course. Simple and easy to understand explanations.

By Laura K F E

Aug 26, 2021

This is a basic, clear, and easy to follow course.

By Awu A E

Oct 1, 2020

Great and insightful

By Jana

Feb 19, 2021

It was catalogued as Mixed, however it was very very easy