Back to Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women by Goldman Sachs

This course is one of 10 courses available in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection, designed for entrepreneurs ready to take their business to the next level. This course will support you to develop your marketing plans and strengthen your brand as your business grows. You will explore a range of useful tools and metrics to measure success in the context of your own business growth. You will gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of the marketing and sales cycle. You will use this cycle as a foundation to develop your marketing and sales plans. By the end of this course, you will understand how to identify the right marketing tools to reach your target customers, and how an effective marketing plan can convert into sales and revenue for your business. The 10,000 Women course collection offers a truly flexible online learning experience. You have the freedom to approach the program in any way that works for you – take any course, or combination of courses, to tailor your learning journey to your individual business growth needs. If you choose to take all 10 courses, you will explore all the key elements of your business and develop a thorough plan for your business’s growth. Find out more about the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women collection in the FAQs....

FF

Oct 11, 2020

Thank you, I learn many things from basic and understand how Sales & Marketing going so far. Value added to my knowledge and useful for creating my own business sales and marketing strategy

VO

Jun 09, 2020

The course is very significant to my business and i learnt a lot of new strategies on sales and marketing. I would highly recommend to friends and colleagues.

1 - 25 of 57 Reviews for Fundamentals of Sales and Marketing, with Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women

By rachel a

May 07, 2020

the whole learning experience was awesome and served as an eye opener to so many aspects that i overlooked in my business, there were however many processes that were new to me, but now i am confident to apply these to my business.

By Nikhil G

May 15, 2020

It was a great course for engaging into the customers and getting the knowledge about the Digital Marketing Platorms.

By Shivakumar N

Apr 28, 2020

It’s great learning with Coursera thanks a lot for providing the opportunity to lean during the quarantine period...

By Ricardo A V

Apr 17, 2020

top notch quality for free ... Sales and marketing will define the failure and success of a company

By Garima G

May 04, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I would suggest to include more case study exercises in it.

By Sophy

May 08, 2020

I really learned valuable lessons that I will apply in my business.

By Mofiyinfoluwa F

May 22, 2020

Extremely helpful, I can run my business better now.

By Mojalefa M

May 13, 2020

Perfect course, very insightful and relevant

By Michelle S

May 01, 2020

Superb and the exercises were appropriate.

By Yemisi O

May 01, 2020

Nice course

By nabil g

Jul 19, 2020

This course has introduced me to the specifics of marketing and sales. It serves as an eye-opener into familiarizing beginners and professionals with the ins and outs of strategic decision making especially when it comes to marketing and sale. Frankly speaking, I was deeply confused about the marketing and sales literature. Now, thanks to this generous course offered on Coursera, I feel confident to build up a solid marketing and sales strategy from scratch.

By Nartay Z

Jul 28, 2020

The course is really useful and is "must-complete" to gain basic (or fundamental, as the name suggests) knowledges about sales and marketing cycle.

Besides, the information is well-structured.

By Flora

Oct 11, 2020

By yevheniy p

Jun 19, 2020

It's a very well structured and informative course about the Sales and Marketing for beginners. It's a great starting point if you're planning to advance yourself in either of these fields.

By Vivian O

Jun 09, 2020

By Saima A

Jun 04, 2020

By Nanaware P

May 09, 2020

its a great experience to learn this thing related to sale marketing and branding our products thank you courcera

By Aida T

Excelent course and material, very professional and with updated information. I truly recommend it.

By Zarin S R

Sep 30, 2020

Well oriented cours, Learning very easy way about sales andmarketin, teachers are friendly

By Tara N

Aug 30, 2020

Good and challenging course it no easy but very insightful and helpful. I learnt a lot.

By yetunde o

Jun 08, 2020

Very helpful and learnt some great tools to take my businesses to another level