Back to VR and 360 Video Production

Learner Reviews & Feedback for VR and 360 Video Production by Google AR & VR

Welcome to the Google AR & VR Virtual Reality and 360 video production course! Our mission is to give you the skills you need to get started with your first VR project. This course will introduce you to Virtual Reality and 360 video production, guiding you through a step-by-step process to create VR content. To begin, we recommend taking a few minutes to explore the course site and review the material. Best of luck as you get started - we hope you enjoy the course, and can't wait to see what you'll create!...

SR

This was at the same time really basic guide towards 360 video and entertaining! I got to know so much about VR I didn't know. It seemed unreachable to me, now I think it's not that difficult either.

DA
Sep 11, 2018

A great course to jump directly into the topic. The information is very good, and provides a fast perspective of all areas of VR planning, production, recording, editing and so. Recommended

201 - 208 of 208 Reviews for VR and 360 Video Production

By Amit C

Sep 11, 2018

By taking this course, my understanding the basic work flow of 360 video production from planning to execution got strong and what to keep in mind to get the best of your 360 video "Right" at the "Very First Time"

By Nicolas A

Jun 22, 2021

Very introductory course. Certainly complete even if I expected something more. It is also not very up to date. Technologies like 360 cameras progress from year to year and each piece of content ages rapidly.

By Sam

Apr 9, 2020

It was informative but many elements feel outdated. I wonder if I am really taught about the latest technologies. Many of the videos referred to are at least 2 years old.

By Mohd F

Jun 28, 2020

This course is kind of outdated for 2020 because there are some major changes in last 2 years. Good to begin for gaining the basic concepts and workflow

By Shivakumar R

Nov 9, 2020

A beginners guide but was expecting more out of it!

By Adala M

Jun 6, 2020

Could go more in-depth. Very amateur.

By Elisavet C

Feb 22, 2021

Nice class, fast, but pretty basic

By Norberto V