Back to 3D CAD Fundamental

Learner Reviews & Feedback for 3D CAD Fundamental by National Taiwan University

There have many three-dimensional shape of the object in your brain that are wanted to share, but do not know how to express? How to "sketch" the three-dimensional image in your mind? 3D modeling technology can help us construct the most intuitive and understandable three-dimensional model. The use of floor plan interpret the three-dimensional object process-the most direct and effective expression of our ideas. We have designed many paradigms so that people can quickly understand the logic of using 3D CAD software Sketchup and drawing skills, from introduction to advanced, and introduce SketchUp 3D modeling technologies. After completing "3D CAD Fundamental", it is no longer difficult to draw ideas that are beyond imagination with 3D modeling technology! The goal of this course is to construct a three-dimensional model, with the computer as the main teaching material, to enrich the fun paradigm and the complete drawing process. Step-by-step teach you how to use Sketchup's 3D modeling software technology. With the completion of "3D CAD Fundamental", you will be able to realize the 3D objects that exist in the imagination through 3D modeling!...

SN

Feb 18, 2019

Short videos. Practical examples and homework exercises. I recommend this course to every aspiring CAD user. It was worth my time. Thanks to the Instructor and Course Administrators.

SK

Oct 11, 2019

This is simply the best way to SketchUp. The modules are perfectly planned and the videos are so much simple to understand. Big fan of the professor and National Taiwan University.

26 - 50 of 86 Reviews for 3D CAD Fundamental

By Rajeswari

Jul 01, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera. Excellent Content as well as delivery of content which is very helpful for visualisation of the objects using sketchup.

By Leandro M P V

Mar 18, 2020

It is a very helpful course to start learning the basic and important steps in SketchUp. a must do if you want to develop your 3D skills with this program!

By MICHELE D G

The course was very interesting in all its parts, the professor always understandable.

I hope to be able to complete the second course related to 3D CAD

By Ashwini C

Very effective teaching...I got to learn not only theory but I got to learn actual practice of Sketchup...The course is really helpful

By AMR A Q S A

Jun 08, 2020

thanks for the given certificate but the certificate is not that much quality that which one I want so please take care about this

By Yin K P Y

Jul 24, 2020

I have learned how to apply the fundamental tools. This course is very effective for beginners like me. Thank you.

By Abidul A

Jun 13, 2020

if you are a geek to learn designing, you must try it. The instructor from taiwan is really a sweet guy.

By Alejandra B R

Jul 27, 2020

Thank you so much to the teacher, I learned basic concepts about design and I liked the assignments

By Milton S

Jul 08, 2020

Wanderfull course, the instruction was really understandable and the activities really enjoyable.

By Snehal H M

Jun 09, 2020

very nice course i was learn one new software which may be very helpful for may carrier .

By Shakeel A D

Jul 23, 2020

Nicely managed course to build up basic concepts theoretically as well as practically.

By Denise W

Apr 21, 2020

Excellent course. The exercises are awesome, I've learned a lot with them. Thank you!

By Muhammad A K

Jul 09, 2020

An excellent course to learn basic 3D modeling and tools & tricks in Sketchup.

By vishwanath a

Jul 21, 2020

It's very important software to learn soo thanks for giving us a free if cost

By Oscar D J

Jul 20, 2019

A great course, I learn a lot of essentially habilities for use de 3D CAD

By A S N

Apr 08, 2020

teaching of this course was great and easily understandable.

By Saunya S

Jul 11, 2020

This course has really helped me in learning about 3D CAD.

By Valeska Z

Jun 23, 2020

Easy to follow. You can go in your own pace. Great course

By Pusha S

Jun 14, 2020

very much useful to those who want to learn from basic

By Emu G

It was really challenging. I enjoyed each assignment.

By Prashant C

Jul 27, 2020

It is a great course. It learned the basics easily.

By Guillermo A F

Very good. Fast Learning of Sketchup Software!

By yamini g

Apr 16, 2020

good knowledge was shared in this course

By Shantanu P

Apr 25, 2020

A very good course for 3d cad beginners

By Самчук В П

Apr 29, 2020

This course is interesting and useful.