Back to Account Management & Sales Force Design

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Account Management & Sales Force Design by West Virginia University

The first course in the Sales Operations/Management Specialization, Account Management & Salesforce Design aims to introduce learners to a variety of sales methods. Students will gain knowledge on steps in strategic planning and sales management, responsibilities of a sales manager, kinds of sales operations, a recap of the personal selling process, and the concept of a buying center....

DF

Jun 30, 2020

The voice of the host of the course is a bit monotonous but the content is good so it kept my attention focus throughout the whole course. Recommended course

AK

May 14, 2020

This course basically helps me to understand sales, marketing concepts and improve analytical skills in sales field and how to work as salesperson.

1 - 25 of 40 Reviews for Account Management & Sales Force Design

By Tina Y

Feb 04, 2019

Monotonous instructor, outdated materials, and incorrect quiz answers.

By Julia Z W

This course provided a strong foundational understanding of the sales function within a business (Sales history, inside vs outside sales, what is sales operation / sales strategy etc.). The rest of the learning has to be on the job. One recommendation that I have is to do a real life in-depth case study of a "buying centre" in for a private organisation and a public organisation. I think more detail in this area will make it closer to real life.

By Ashley R

Jun 02, 2020

The program was well designed, really liked the activities and assignments.The concepts well explained and covered. Reference link were excellent most of the time, but one or two links dint have targeted content.The professors language is easy to understand and very clear. Thank you.

By Olatunde G O

Aug 22, 2019

This is an excellent course! The course is a combination of coursework, peer-peer review, quizzes, and discussion forum. The facilitators are amazing with the presentations. Life interviews with industry experts on the topics covered are in-depth and fascinating.

By Prakash D

Apr 20, 2020

Well, Its a Wonderful course and related to my job profile. I learnt a lot from this course and developed many skills as required in the industry. Its where you can sharpen and Groom your abilities and identify the corrective measures.

By Gina R H

Mar 19, 2019

This course gave me a better understanding of what a sales force manager does and the expectations of a manager / director.

By PABLO S

Mar 02, 2019

Very good introduction course

By Gerardo A C O

Sep 10, 2020

Para mis colegas profesionistas en ventas les recomiendo este practico y valioso curso en Administración y Gestión de Equipos de Ventas. Acabo de concluir el primer curso de esta especialidad en Gestión de Ventas con aplicación directa en la industria.

For my fellow sales professionals I recommend this valuable and practical course in Account Management & Sales Force. I have just finished the first course of this specialty in Sales Operations/Management Specialization with direct application in the industry.

By Viktoriia K

Apr 14, 2020

The course is really helpful for those who want to enhance their understanding of the Sales process. I like the tasks that the course offers, they are practical and make you really analyze things for deeper understanding of the field.

By Russ H

Sep 01, 2020

This course was well put together. It challenged me , inspired me, and improved my skills and my thinking in terms of sales management. The instructors were on point and made it very easy to understand the lesson at hand.

By DIEGO F

Jun 30, 2020

By Roberto O S

Oct 17, 2019

Excelente curso, muy dinámico. Cuento con mas de 8 años de experiencia en ventas pero este curso me ha servido para reafirmar y aprender conceptos valiosos.

By Anjana R K

May 14, 2020

By Rodas

Sep 02, 2019

It pretty well structured, I work in sales for a couple of years and the course has helped me to realize how bad I have been leading a sales team.

By Khaled A N

Jun 13, 2020

I am so proud that I attend this amazing and reach course.

Thank you Michael F. Walsh, Ph.D, Suzanne C. Bal and Emily C. Tanner, Ph.D .

By Monjed A

Jan 30, 2019

It was great to join this course, great content and great teachers.

By Taher E S

Oct 08, 2020

Deeply appreciate WVU efforts making such an elite level of education available online.

By Yassine K

Mar 19, 2019

Well designed module with content coming with the real world experince

By Daniel R

Great course for those interested in sales management

By VISHAL S I

May 12, 2020

Very good learning platform.....

By YUSUF Ç D

Aug 23, 2020

Good intro

By Jacinto D

Apr 20, 2020

I enjoyed the course content and assignments. It is a good foundation for the rest of the sales management specialization. The instructors were knowledgeable and every to follow. I think the choice of articles and material is updated well. The focus is on what this subject has been and currently is, but also understands that change is required to stay successful.