Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

ER

Jul 24, 2020

One of the best course. Before I took up this course I have negative feelings towards the drugs addicts. But this course completely change my behavior and opinions towards them. Thank you so much.

CP

Apr 02, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

101 - 125 of 411 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Dorde V

Jan 07, 2016

Excellently presented course. Very informative. Some really good recommended links to read along side the course context. Well thought out.

By Dan A

Oct 01, 2015

Very interesting and comprehensive. Very helpful and exhaustive data, corroborated from various fields of knowledge. Thank you very much!

By Rodrigo M Á

May 02, 2017

Very satisfied with the quality of the information. Thank you teacher, thank you Emory, and thank you Coursera. Lic. Rodrigo M. Álvarez.

By George w

Jul 16, 2020

awesome course , very much inclusive , it offers all that I needed to know in helping my organization have great impact on society.

By Esther A

Jan 14, 2016

This course is very useful, practical and very easy to understand. It has really given me new insights into the disease of addiction.

By Angela F

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent course in an easy to use format. Very enjoyable and informative. Resources and video lectures are of a very high standard.

By Elena L

Jun 14, 2020

Dr. Kuhar is an excellent resource!!!

Thanks for clarifying things about the science behind drug addiction and the way our brain is.

By Kids I

Aug 16, 2015

i love the addicted brain course it teachs you so many cool things about drugs,neurotransmitters,how then drugs affect the body.

By Anubhav v

Jul 17, 2020

this course is exceptionally great , the ease with which mentor has explained drug and it's related mechanics was appreciable .

By Edgar C G

Mar 16, 2018

It is a general but interesting view of addiction, the most important thing for me was the topic about clearing out the stigma

By Anita

Jan 09, 2017

I enjoyed this course all the way. It was challenging for me and extremely educative. The knowledge accrued is already in use.

By DIEGO M H C

Jul 13, 2020

Información muy relevante con explicaciones muy fáciles de entender y, además se tocan temas muy actuales acerca de este tema

By Alyson d R J

Feb 17, 2018

Impeccable course in approaching drug addiction and chemical addiction! Thank you for everything and greetings from Brazil!

By Patrick O

Dec 07, 2017

The quizzes tested the material really well and I thought the lectures were well done and didn't seem to go over my head.

By Santosh

Jul 13, 2020

Very nice course, drugs knowledge everyone should have and it's effect on brain especially Toluene is also very harmful.

By Alexis M

Very well explained. Dr. Kuhar is extremely knowledgable and describes scientific processes in easy-to-understand terms.

By Iris G

Nov 03, 2017

Very well presented, easy to follow and well explained. It was a joy to follow the lectures, very coherent. Many thanks.

By Matteo B

May 04, 2017

needs to be reviewed in some aspects considering new research that has been done, other than that is highly informative.

By Luz V

Oct 10, 2017

I am very pleased with this course, it´s very clear, concised and got to the point. I love the way is taught. Thank you

By Alyse R

Jul 31, 2017

Great course. It will definitely help me with the course I teach to 10th graders with a unit regarding drug addiction.

By Regina E

Oct 13, 2015

Excelente curso, tiene planteamientos muy interesantes sobre los porqués de las adicciones, causas y tratamientos...

By J P W

Nov 24, 2015

An excellent course which covers the scientific and qualitative aspects of drugs addiction and physical dependency.

By Robert W D

Sep 13, 2017

Well done, introductory level course on addiction. Some of the quiz answers are actually incorrect as they stand.

By Ericka C L L

Aug 02, 2020

It is an amazing course, you learn a lot! Also, they give you a lot of reliable sources and material to look at!

By Salah A F

Feb 15, 2016

i love this course, becuase i have learned more then i really though i would in frist place.

thankz ever soo much