Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

ER
Jul 23, 2020

One of the best course. Before I took up this course I have negative feelings towards the drugs addicts. But this course completely change my behavior and opinions towards them. Thank you so much.

CP
Apr 1, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

126 - 150 of 455 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Diego

Jul 12, 2020

Información muy relevante con explicaciones muy fáciles de entender y, además se tocan temas muy actuales acerca de este tema

By fatma

Sep 1, 2020

I really adore this course and it inspires me a lot, I wish I could participate in research related to brain and addiction.

By Alyson d R J

Feb 17, 2018

Impeccable course in approaching drug addiction and chemical addiction! Thank you for everything and greetings from Brazil!

By Doha a

Sep 13, 2020

i really had an amazing experience in this course and lots of information and sources and i am really glad that i took it

By Patrick O

Dec 6, 2017

The quizzes tested the material really well and I thought the lectures were well done and didn't seem to go over my head.

By Santosh

Jul 13, 2020

Very nice course, drugs knowledge everyone should have and it's effect on brain especially Toluene is also very harmful.

By Alexis M

Very well explained. Dr. Kuhar is extremely knowledgable and describes scientific processes in easy-to-understand terms.

By Iris G

Nov 3, 2017

Very well presented, easy to follow and well explained. It was a joy to follow the lectures, very coherent. Many thanks.

By Matteo B

May 4, 2017

needs to be reviewed in some aspects considering new research that has been done, other than that is highly informative.

By Luz V

Oct 10, 2017

I am very pleased with this course, it´s very clear, concised and got to the point. I love the way is taught. Thank you

By Alyse R

Jul 30, 2017

Great course. It will definitely help me with the course I teach to 10th graders with a unit regarding drug addiction.

By Regina E

Oct 13, 2015

Excelente curso, tiene planteamientos muy interesantes sobre los porqués de las adicciones, causas y tratamientos...

By J P W

Nov 24, 2015

An excellent course which covers the scientific and qualitative aspects of drugs addiction and physical dependency.

By Robert W D

Sep 13, 2017

Well done, introductory level course on addiction. Some of the quiz answers are actually incorrect as they stand.

By Ericka C L L

Aug 2, 2020

It is an amazing course, you learn a lot! Also, they give you a lot of reliable sources and material to look at!

By Salah A F

Feb 14, 2016

i love this course, becuase i have learned more then i really though i would in frist place.

thankz ever soo much

By Kajol V S

May 3, 2020

this is a very fascinating course.. i found it to be quite elucidating.. glad to have enrolled in this course.

By Thiago F

Dec 2, 2016

Concise and very informative for all those who want to understand this epidemic health issue called addiction.

By Celia A K

Mar 14, 2016

Very informative if you're new to the study of Addiction or already familiar tons of great useful information!

By Rose B

Oct 1, 2015

Excellent. I enjoyed the lectures, and the material was, for the most part, very enlightening and interesting.

By Chitrakara H

Jun 27, 2020

very good course. it gives good insight to why and how how drug affect our natural CNS (central nerve system)

By Francisco L R M

Jan 9, 2020

It was an excelent resource to improve my work with adicted and my classes to other pysosocial professionals

By Dmitri P

May 2, 2016

Great course with a good overview of subject.

Mr. Kuhar is a great speaker, easy to understand and very calm.

By Abelardo Q F J

Sep 17, 2015

A great course approaching many aspects of addiction, both behavioral studies as well neurosciences aspects.

By J.J.R D

Sep 7, 2020

Such an informative course it is & the professor's way of teaching is awesome. Loved it. Thanku so much sir