Back to The Addicted Brain

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Addicted Brain by Emory University

This is a course about addiction to drugs and other behaviors. It will describe what happens in the brain and how this information helps us deal with and overcome addiction. It will also discuss other topics, such as government policy and our vulnerability to take drugs....

ER
Jul 23, 2020

One of the best course. Before I took up this course I have negative feelings towards the drugs addicts. But this course completely change my behavior and opinions towards them. Thank you so much.

CP
Apr 1, 2018

I learned a lot from this course that I have been able to use in a ministry capacity. If you are trying to help others with addiction or understand it for yourself, this is the course for you.

151 - 175 of 491 Reviews for The Addicted Brain

By Ericka C L L

Aug 2, 2020

It is an amazing course, you learn a lot! Also, they give you a lot of reliable sources and material to look at!

By Salah A F

Feb 14, 2016

i love this course, becuase i have learned more then i really though i would in frist place.

thankz ever soo much

By Ayşegül i

Feb 28, 2021

Im a forensic pharmacist and this course was so benefical to me. Thanks to Emory University and dear Mr. Kuhar.

By Kajol V S

May 3, 2020

this is a very fascinating course.. i found it to be quite elucidating.. glad to have enrolled in this course.

By Thiago F

Dec 2, 2016

Concise and very informative for all those who want to understand this epidemic health issue called addiction.

By Celia K

Mar 14, 2016

Very informative if you're new to the study of Addiction or already familiar tons of great useful information!

By Rose B

Oct 1, 2015

Excellent. I enjoyed the lectures, and the material was, for the most part, very enlightening and interesting.

By Ilayda s

May 1, 2021

it was a really helpful, informative course about how drugs work on our brain. Thank you for Emory university

By Chitrakara H

Jun 27, 2020

very good course. it gives good insight to why and how how drug affect our natural CNS (central nerve system)

By Francisco L

Jan 9, 2020

It was an excelent resource to improve my work with adicted and my classes to other pysosocial professionals

By Dmitri P

May 2, 2016

Great course with a good overview of subject.

Mr. Kuhar is a great speaker, easy to understand and very calm.

By Abelardo Q F J

Sep 17, 2015

A great course approaching many aspects of addiction, both behavioral studies as well neurosciences aspects.

By J.J.R D

Sep 7, 2020

Such an informative course it is & the professor's way of teaching is awesome. Loved it. Thanku so much sir

By Hrituja S K

Sep 6, 2020

It was a very informative and great course.. It was a pleasure doing this course and was very Iteresting

By Anja m

Mar 30, 2016

very interesting, and mind opening. Very clear and easy to follow lectures

I enjoyed this course very much

By Edna I D A

Jan 11, 2019

Excellent information! I enjoyed reading topics and gave me other view about addictions. I recommend it.

By pauline J J

Feb 22, 2018

Great review and I learned many new things that are useful to me as a provider, teacher, mom and friend.

By ESTEFANIA R G

Sep 5, 2020

Excellent content, ordered, simplified and useful for our current society. Thank you Dr Michael Kuhar!

By John G

Mar 15, 2019

I have learned so much on this course and have gained a greater understanding of the addicted brain.

By Aldebarán T

Feb 1, 2016

Excellent introductory course. It is very useful that it can be completed at the student's own pace.

By Vanka S R

It was so helpful and informative and interesting as well.. it is understood very well thank you 😊

By Ankita S

Dec 10, 2018

Very helpful and educational. The professor explains every aspect in a concise yet thorough manner.

By Corinne S

Feb 8, 2016

Very interesting material presented in a clear manner. Great instruction and interesting substance.

By Nuno R D F C

Oct 14, 2015

It is a short, but multidisciplinary course, that covers all the problematics about drug addiction.

By Feo M

Sep 7, 2020

Amazing course sparked my interest in neuroscience. Lectures were awesome and explained very well.