Back to Advanced Computer Vision with TensorFlow

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Computer Vision with TensorFlow by DeepLearning.AI

In this course, you will: a) Explore image classification, image segmentation, object localization, and object detection. Apply transfer learning to object localization and detection. b) Apply object detection models such as regional-CNN and ResNet-50, customize existing models, and build your own models to detect, localize, and label your own rubber duck images. c) Implement image segmentation using variations of the fully convolutional network (FCN) including U-Net and d) Mask-RCNN to identify and detect numbers, pets, zombies, and more. d) Identify which parts of an image are being used by your model to make its predictions using class activation maps and saliency maps and apply these ML interpretation methods to inspect and improve the design of a famous network, AlexNet. The DeepLearning.AI TensorFlow: Advanced Techniques Specialization introduces the features of TensorFlow that provide learners with more control over their model architecture and tools that help them create and train advanced ML models. This Specialization is for early and mid-career software and machine learning engineers with a foundational understanding of TensorFlow who are looking to expand their knowledge and skill set by learning advanced TensorFlow features to build powerful models....

EN

Sep 30, 2021

I have learnt many useful computer vision algorithms and more importantly applied them myself. In my mind, practical sessions provided during the course makes it one of the best in Coursera platform

MS

Apr 17, 2021

One of the finest in depth course on computer vision. So much helpful if anyone wishes to dive into application oriented tasks of computer vision. Very much helpful for research also.

51 - 55 of 55 Reviews for Advanced Computer Vision with TensorFlow

By Merlin S

Jul 7, 2021

Neat course although I did not like the part on the Object Detection API, which felt a bit ad-hoc to me, and I would've loved to hear more about the analysis that amounted to ZFNet (a reference is given though). Other than that, it nicely picks up the knowledge from the previous courses and applies it.

By Roberto S

Aug 28, 2021

We have managed some state of the art image detectors but we haven't go in deep with them.

Specially with tf od API, we have managed some layers for feature extraction but without understand why.

By Brian T

Apr 3, 2021

This is a bit of a step function in terms of increased difficulty and decreased clarity in the advanced computer vision specialization. I gained a lot of useful skills.

By Sean Y

Jun 23, 2021

Some of the assignments were really diffucult. This in and of itself is not a bad thing. I think what is needed is faster help/response times from tutors and more tips/hints for common errors

By Peter P

Jul 26, 2021

We saw a couple of very practical examples but finishing the course didn't leave me with a sense of accomplishment. I basically just copy-pasted stuff from one notebook into the next.