Back to Data Visualization with Advanced Excel

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Data Visualization with Advanced Excel by PwC

In this course, you will get hands-on instruction of advanced Excel 2013 functions. You’ll learn to use PowerPivot to build databases and data models. We’ll show you how to perform different types of scenario and simulation analysis and you’ll have an opportunity to practice these skills by leveraging some of Excel's built in tools including, solver, data tables, scenario manager and goal seek. In the second half of the course, will cover how to visualize data, tell a story and explore data by reviewing core principles of data visualization and dashboarding. You’ll use Excel to build complex graphs and Power View reports and then start to combine them into dynamic dashboards. Note: Learners will need PowerPivot to complete some of the exercises. Please use MS Excel 2013 version. If you have other MS Excel versions or a MAC you might not be able to complete all assignments. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

HT

Jul 01, 2020

Great course with the detailed samples. There is one quiz question (the one asks about the highest monthly sales revenue) from week 4 quiz need to be updated. It doesn't belong to week 4 content.

LO

May 16, 2020

Just so much to learn... With the lessons here, an activity that would cost 30min time to execute should take 10min or less if the tools are utilized... Excel has lots of magic hidden wands!

26 - 50 of 394 Reviews for Data Visualization with Advanced Excel

By Henry K

Dec 04, 2018

Simple and effective guidance on the more advanced Excel functions like PowerPivot, scenario analyses and the developer tools were really helpful.

The examples were given in a business context, hence making it easier to visualise the real world applications.

By Sudhir K

Oct 10, 2017

Data Visualization with Advanced Excel has been a amazing journey. This has broadened my skillsets in Excel especially powerpivots, data tables, powerview and how to make effective charts and graphs. Totally satisfied with course an the course content.

By Wamide E

Sep 24, 2017

I found out about techniques I never knew existed on Excel. I can say I'm proud of myself for staying through to complete these. The quizzes are easy to pass once you go through the lessons too.I enjoyed this course thoroughly.

Thanks Coursera + PwC.

By mohammad s N

Mar 13, 2018

Really great and comprehensive course and I learnt a lot. Beside introduction of Excel tools and formulas, the real world examples and assignments adds up the knowledge of how to use these tools in solving real world problems. Thanks Courser and PwC.

By Alexandra W

Jan 14, 2020

This course was very helpful, it really added to my Excel arsenal of skills. The other courses from PWC did a great job of providing summaries you can go back to, but this course doesn't so if you want to return to the information, take good notes!

By Lidiya G N

May 19, 2019

I really loved this course not just because it's realistic but it's also manageable with a busy schedule. Although, I did expect things to be more advanced like in week five material and further. It should be called advanced but intermediate excel.

By Ken M

Mar 13, 2017

Excellent course and it has opened my eyes to the wide array of Excel Power tools and their ability to provide simple, yet powerful visual dashboards for executive decision-making. Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the course.

By Apan K

Jun 05, 2017

A great course to follow up the basic excel course provided before. Learned a lot of things which Excel can do to perform analysis and also learned how to create great professional visualisations in Excel. Indeed, a great course!

By Maxwell A

Jun 10, 2019

The course provided a high level education on how to visualize data for easy assimilation by end users. I believe this would come in handy in my line of work when I am presenting interactive scenarios and solutions to clients.

By Tan Z Q

Sep 12, 2019

Worth to learn and comprehensive teaching method. Overall higher that my expectation and good investment on my time. Definitely from zero to hero. Thank you PwC and Coursera to allow me expose into this worshipful course.

By Jose P B

Aug 21, 2017

It is an interesting course where I learned very useful tools of Excel that will help me to visualize information in a more understanding and clear way to the client, underlining the most important ideas and results.

By Anna Q M

Feb 25, 2017

Hi,

I am very excited about the course, thank you and your team for excellent overview of data analysis and visualisation tools in Excel. All videos are very consistent and contain very clear and informative message.

By Robert R

Dec 12, 2019

Good quality videos. Step-by-step instructions for most of the processes. Good instructions for assignments, and answers already provided so you can self-verify that you're using the tools and concepts properly.

By Angelica B

Nov 25, 2019

This course has reminded me of all the fun tools in excel that I love and make numbers more visually appealing!

Easy to follow, great practice problems and overall a good introductory course to visualization.

By Magnus K

Mar 08, 2018

Not inspirational at first but very useful, learned a lot about the work that has to be done to be able to get good reults like cleansing of data, got a whole lot better the longer you got in the course.

By Alex Y

Feb 27, 2017

Practical, step-by-step guide and easy to understand, thank you very much for PwC instructor's efforts to design and develop such a fantastic course, look forward to completing the whole specialization!

By Hong Y T

Jul 01, 2020

By Lucky I O

May 16, 2020

By sonu p

Coursera gives me a platform to explore my new skills. I was able to experience education from world-renowned universities without losing out on career opportunities.

Thanks to Coursera!

By Ruby M

Oct 02, 2019

This course was really useful to learn how to use really useful tools for business in Excel. I feel that I am really satisfied with what I learned through this course. Widely recommended.

By Femi T

I have learnt immensely and developed important excel skills by taking these courses. The content of the courses and the delivery exceed my level of expectation. A big credit to PWC!

By vinay b

Aug 07, 2017

The best excel course I learned so far. Well structured to meet the client requirements using real life business scenarios and well directed guidance. Great work by PwC professionals

By Deepali K

Feb 25, 2018

Amazing course! I love excel so for me the 'learning by seeing and doing' - demo approach really resonated. The workbook shared are also detailed for guidance and future reference.

By Anshul T

Mar 16, 2018

I found this course very helpful for a beginner level to a glimpse of complex advanced excel tutorials. The flow is really good and the study materials and videos are top-notch.

By Rahul G

Jul 19, 2017

It was a great experience to know the powerful tools of data analysis and visualization via excel and explore the potential for an effective storytelling and data representation.