Back to Mastering Programming with MATLAB

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mastering Programming with MATLAB by Vanderbilt University

The course builds on the foundation laid by the first course of the Specialization called “Introduction to Programming with MATLAB.” It covers more advanced programming concepts such as recursion, vectorization, function handles, algorithm efficiency and others. At the same time, it presents many features that make MATLAB a powerful programming environment for engineering and scientific computing, such as its support for object oriented programming, the new user interface design environment and Live Scripts. By the end of this course, you will be familiar with more advanced computer programming concepts, able to write more efficient code, and able to create object oriented MATLAB applications with graphical user interfaces....

AM
Jul 10, 2021

I have followed several lectures about MATLAB. But this course is the Best in learning MATLAB. Now I am starting for the 3rd part of this specialization.

AS
Jan 22, 2021

Excellent. But it requires a lot of work and research. It's really like watching work out instructors on TV. You have to do it yourself to get results.

26 - 50 of 61 Reviews for Mastering Programming with MATLAB

By Jesús P

Oct 1, 2020

Very nice course overall. I really feel more confident about my MATLAB skills right now. With this new tools, I can easily solve problems that previously could have been a nightmare.

By Alicia L

Apr 16, 2021

The instructor made the lesson fun and very understandable. The exercises were challenging but the curse is well because is centered on real-life applications.

By Antonio S

Jan 23, 2021

By Arnob C M

Jul 11, 2021

By Fabián C G R

Jan 22, 2021

It is a great course, but the only thing is that the times and the review of the final project are very late to graduate, I also love the content

By Jan G d W

Feb 26, 2021

I use Matlab since 1991, about 30 years. Now I learned a lot of classes, OOP. Also app building was new for me. Very good, nice course.

By rebecca z

Mar 29, 2021

Excellent course! I learned a lot of MATLAB programming, including data types, OOP, GUI, and how to write sufficient code

By Metehan S

Nov 16, 2020

It was more than I expected. Object Oriented programming is really the cornerstone of the Matlab programming. Thank You

By Jay W

Apr 20, 2021

This is an excellent course in advanced programming in MATLAB. The labs are challenging and thought provoking.

By Ole S

Nov 2, 2020

Very good course! The instructors are excellent and the assignments, although hard, are very stimulating.

By Saksham

Jan 5, 2021

Course was awesome. Questions are also mind blowing and hard also :)

It was good experience

By Gabriel G M J

Apr 20, 2021

Very good to expand abilities in Matlab from a beginner to intermediate.

By Martin A

Jan 12, 2021

The final project is really helpful in practicing what you have learned.

By NGUYEN D A

Jun 19, 2021

Thank you so much for giving us this incredible helpful course

By Mr S K R - P

Jan 4, 2021

Wonderful Course Design for the depth analysis of MATLAB.

By Juan D B P

Aug 29, 2020

Really good follow up, made me see more uses to MATLAB

By Fahim M B

Jan 19, 2021

One of the best courses I've ever done in my life!

By Monojit C

Oct 3, 2020

Awesome course! Very challenging and interesting.

By Sanchit S M

Oct 9, 2020

Excellent Course for Advanced concepts of Matlab

By Прохорчук С В

Aug 2, 2021

Курс очень интересный, а главное полезный)

By Carlos E C O

Jul 8, 2021

This course, was amazing. I learned a lot.

By Tarek a m

Nov 14, 2020

By Yadav P K

Jan 7, 2021

Excellent course, learned a lot!

By Suraj V J

Nov 29, 2020

Excellent course and content...

By YOUSSEF E