Back to Advanced Neurobiology I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Neurobiology I by Peking University

4.0

Hello everyone! Welcome to advanced neurobiology! Neuroscience is a wonderful branch of science on how our brain perceives the external world, how our brain thinks, how our brain responds to the outside of the world, and how during disease or aging the neuronal connections deteriorate. We’re trying to understand the molecular, cellular nature and the circuitry arrangement of how nervous system works. Through this course, you'll have a comprehensive understanding of basic neuroanatomy, electral signal transduction, movement and several diseases in the nervous system. This advanced neurobiology course is composed of 2 parts (Advanced neurobiology I and Advanced neurobiology II, and the latter will be online later). They are related to each other on the content but separate on scoring and certification, so you can choose either or both. It’s recommended that you take them sequentially and it’s great if you’ve already acquired a basic understanding of biology. Thank you for joining us!...

DC

Aug 17, 2020

The information on this course is so useful and helped me to understand the brain functions and many process.

PJ

Aug 25, 2019

I learnt somerhing new by dz course, i was vry useful to us, thnq so much ,

101 - 101 of 101 Reviews for Advanced Neurobiology I

By Volha L

Dec 14, 2019

Impossible to understand the class.