Back to Advanced Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 3: Advanced Writing This is the third course in the Academic English: Writing specialization. By raising your level of academic writing, this course helps prepare you for college-level work. After completing this course, you will be able to: - plan and write a more sophisticated argument essay - identify plagiarism and explain how to prevent it - read and analyze several articles to form your own opinion on a topic - make connections between several articles - form thesis statements from your readings - use sources effectively when writing an essay Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

DB

Aug 17, 2016

An absolutely wonderful course! I learned a lot about advanced essay writing. I think it is a must-take course for those who are interested in writing academic and research essays!

UL

Oct 06, 2020

This is one of the most interesting course on Coursera. I'm really glad that I completed the course and earned a certificate. The videos and the PDF documents are very informative!

126 - 150 of 348 Reviews for Advanced Writing

By Humberto R

Apr 23, 2020

I am learning so much about English writing, and, I am not a native speaker in English. thanks

By Usama A

Jul 01, 2020

It is great course to learn writing skills, the content, quizzes , assignments are brilliant.

By Aksh D

Jan 20, 2016

It is so beneficial for international students who have been prepared on TOEFL iBT or IELTS.

By Parakram S

Oct 04, 2017

The course is really good and it helped me a lot. I would strongly recommend this course.

By Pore J

Feb 24, 2016

One of the best courses by Coursera, it significantly helps me increase my writing skill.

By Tshifhiwa M

Jun 11, 2016

This course has set me free from my fear of expressing my ideas and opinions in writing.

By Mahad M A

Oct 02, 2020

This course was incredible for me a lot of benefits, in which I will apply my career.

By Sushma P

Jul 03, 2020

It has been an amazing process of learning. Thank you, Tamy Chapman and Coursera.

By Luz D

Feb 20, 2018

I have really enjoyed this course. It was a challenge for me, but I learnt a lot.

By Do D K

Jan 11, 2020

Geat! After course, I understanding advanced writing when write essay at school.

By erick a n

Jul 15, 2019

Excellent course and material. It's helped me improve my writing skills so much.

By Imam A S

Aug 07, 2019

Excellent Course, this course will equip you with most useful skills of writing

By Jeffrey P

Oct 28, 2020

Very concise and direct to the point. I enjoyed my whole learning exeperience.

By Abdullah A N

Sep 04, 2020

I am so happy after completing this course, it helps me greatly in my writing.

By BHUPESH M

Jul 29, 2020

One of the best courses that I have done so far. Thank you Ma'am and Coursera!

By Modestman

Sep 25, 2016

I hope that this course could be free because I can't afford 69 dollars for th

By sridhar

Feb 26, 2016

Very easy steps to learn. lot of assignments to practice. Good work.

Thank you.

By Marie G A N

Jul 03, 2019

This course is amazing. It is a must do if you opt to pursue higher studies.

By HARSHINI N M 2

Jul 21, 2020

It was a very insightful and eye-opening course on essay writings! Thank ou!

By Shenbakam N

May 02, 2020

It was very practical and helped us to learn how to write academic essays.

By Ahmed M S S

Nov 14, 2016

Such amazing course work on developing the writing skills in a decent way.

By Irais M C

Sep 15, 2016

I enjoyed a lot taking this course. It also represented a challenge to me.

By Mehak S

Jul 09, 2020

this course is very helpful if you want to make your carrier in writing.

By Taohinhin

Apr 17, 2017

I'm so happy to make it! I learnt so much about academic writing, thanks!

By Mancha J S

Jul 01, 2020

An excellent skill to acquire. This new was of learning is exhilarating.