Back to Advanced Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advanced Writing by University of California, Irvine

Course 3: Advanced Writing This is the third course in the Academic English: Writing specialization. By raising your level of academic writing, this course helps prepare you for college-level work. After completing this course, you will be able to: - plan and write a more sophisticated argument essay - identify plagiarism and explain how to prevent it - read and analyze several articles to form your own opinion on a topic - make connections between several articles - form thesis statements from your readings - use sources effectively when writing an essay Please note that the free version of this class gives you access to all of the instructional videos and handouts. The peer feedback and quizzes are only available in the paid version....

DB

Aug 17, 2016

An absolutely wonderful course! I learned a lot about advanced essay writing. I think it is a must-take course for those who are interested in writing academic and research essays!

MA

May 11, 2019

This course was so much useful for writing especially for essay and another writing.\n\nBy this kink of course we are able to write an interesting essay.\n\nthank so much Coursera

51 - 75 of 148 Reviews for Advanced Writing

By Akinola A

Feb 06, 2016

It is detailed, rigorous, and exciting! The teacher's presentations in video materials are interesting as well!

By moudir l

Apr 22, 2016

Nice courses.

By Irais M C

Sep 15, 2016

I enjoyed a lot taking this course. It also represented a challenge to me.

By AKSHAY A K

Nov 14, 2016

The perfect brainstorming exercise for academic essay writing !

By 许佳鑫

Dec 16, 2016

老师讲得很细致,很受用,刚好凑上我考专八

By Luz D

Feb 20, 2018

I have really enjoyed this course. It was a challenge for me, but I learnt a lot.

By Mahmoud G

Apr 14, 2017

I have learnt alot from this course

By Parakram S

Oct 04, 2017

The course is really good and it helped me a lot. I would strongly recommend this course.

By Manida P

May 13, 2018

Quite difficult, but good learning.

By Gerard D

Feb 06, 2018

Excellent course. Plagiarism is explained well in this course.

By Messias M U

Feb 11, 2016

Advanced Writing is a course that challenges the best English learner. You apply what you've learned so far and things get more formal.

By Pore J

Feb 24, 2016

One of the best courses by Coursera, it significantly helps me increase my writing skill.

By Fausto G

Sep 08, 2016

Exellent course. You will learn the advanced skills for a better understanding of the English languaje.

By georgina h b

Jan 18, 2016

taking Essay writing first, cannot unenroll from this course at this

By Ali S

Mar 04, 2017

This is not an easy course, but once you finish it, your academic writing skills are going to improve considerably, Best!

By Gerardo A M

Jul 31, 2017

Just great, thanks a lot.

By Catherine

Jan 31, 2017

Excellent

By Juan P

Feb 09, 2016

Excellent!

By Vaibhav K

Aug 24, 2017

This is a very good essay course especially for developing body paragraph with external source!

By Xiuyi Q