Back to Advertising with Facebook

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Advertising with Facebook by Facebook

This course will establish you as an expert in Facebook Ads Manager. Learn how to structure campaigns in Ads Manager by selecting ad objectives, target audience, budget, and placement that fit your unique goals. Learn to create and manage ads across Facebook and Instagram and evaluate and optimize the results of your Ads Manager campaigns. You will end the course by creating an actual ad campaign in Facebook Ads Manager to expand not only your knowledge, but your social media marketing portfolio. By the end of this course, you will be able to: • Structure campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager • Identify the major components and elements of an ad in Facebook Ads Manager • Build an ad that aligns with your marketing objectives and target it to your intended audience • Set a budget, placement, and schedule for your ads in Facebook Ads Manager • Edit and troubleshoot your ads in Facebook Ads Manager This course is intended for people who want to learn how to use Facebook Ads Manager to create, manage and optimize campaigns on Facebook and Instagram. Learners don't need marketing experience, but they have basic internet navigation skills and are eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners must have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps. Ideally, learners have already completed the four previous courses in this program....

KK
Jun 26, 2021

Excellent content. The way the course is built up, gradually increasing the complexity is perfect for a strong learning. I have taken away a great deal of knowledge from this course particularly.

M
Feb 9, 2021

The Course content has in-depth insights regarding the use of Facebook ads for advertisement. The instructor's guidance and ease of concept illustration have been helpful in the learning process.

76 - 100 of 217 Reviews for Advertising with Facebook

By Robin C S C

May 22, 2021

Buen curso, me ayudo mas en conocer como configurar la pagina de Facebook para una pagina comercial

By Md. S

Apr 30, 2021

Excellent course and Instructor. I learn many things from this course Advertising with Facebook.

By Ching L

Nov 27, 2020

The course designed is detailed and demonstrative in showing the steps of setting the campaign.

By WILSON M

Dec 26, 2020

Es un curso excelente, la metodologia de aprendizaje es muy practica.

me gusto mucho..

By Arsalan A

Nov 28, 2020

A very knowledgeable course with a lot of practical work.

the instructor is really amazing

By Belle R

Jul 22, 2021

awesome course learning! what a comprehensive way of learning advertising with facebook.

By Mohammad M

Apr 2, 2021

wow ! this course is AMAZING and has a lot of information that will help me in my career

By Jose S

Jul 6, 2021

Absolutely incredible, so much information!! The best course on Facebook Ads, period.

By Iresha D G

Jun 24, 2021

This is excellent course to anyone who want to be professional social media marketer!

By Md. S R H

May 7, 2021

I am Pleased enough. Thank you Coursera and my Instructor to give me an opportunity.

By Jupiter K

Dec 27, 2020

Great introduction and insight into advertising on Facebook and optimizing campaigns

By OritseMeyiwa B

Mar 1, 2021

Great course and I really enjoyed the learning process and I now understand better.

By Fabrizio B

Jan 14, 2021

Really clear and specific information, good way to learn how to use Facebook ads.

By Kyla M M E

Nov 25, 2020

I loved this course, I learnt so many new skills and now I have a better mindset.

By Viseslav M

Dec 22, 2020

everything is great and supporting materials are excellent.

last exam is to big

By shahabul a

Mar 11, 2021

I had to learn a lot from this course honorable course it too many newcomers.

By Rachel A D

Mar 17, 2021

Excellent material and instructor, Daniel. Lots of info - and really great.

By Jan K

Feb 10, 2021

Muy completo, practico y facil de poner en marcha, totalmente recomendable.

By nasreen q

Apr 29, 2021

pretty in depth with ads and can get confusing. overall good information.

By Glenda d C

Feb 3, 2021

Full of updated information. Thanks to the instructor and DOST Caraga !

By Magda G S

Jan 15, 2021

AWESOME! I learnt so much! & I'm already applying it to my current job.

By Thomas A

Feb 14, 2021

It was really helpful and with hands on training it was more effective

By Jo H F

Jan 30, 2021

This is very detailed and the lecturer isn't boring thank you so much!

By Robert K

Apr 25, 2021

I found this course very useful, even though I wasn't expecting that!

By Simoun F

Dec 30, 2020

Thank you so much Mr Daniel for your effort, I really learned a lot!