Back to Agile with Atlassian Jira

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile with Atlassian Jira by Atlassian

This course discusses common foundational principles and practices used by agile methodologies, providing you with a flexible set of tools to use in your role (e.g. product owner, scrum master, project manager, team member) on an agile team. Learn agile and lean principles, including kanban and scrum, and use Jira Software Cloud as the tool to apply hands-on exercises in these topics. The course includes instruction on company-managed and team-managed Jira projects. After completing this course, you will have a strong foundational understanding of agile principles and practices and hands-on experience with Jira Software Cloud. Site administrators will be able to perform basic administration tasks. You will be able to continuously configure your Jira projects to match your team's custom agile methodology. Once completing this course, you will be prepared to earn your first Atlassian credential: https://go.atlassian.com/coursera-apb-330 *You can use a free Jira Software Cloud site to complete the hands-on labs associated with this course. This will require a Windows, Mac, or Linux computer....

BB

Apr 14, 2019

The Course is good and well structured. It has really strengthened my understanding about the use of Jira, I will recommend this course to anyone who is interested in knowing more about Agile and Jira

PL

May 23, 2021

Indeed a great course which explains the agile methodology concepts from theory to practical implementation with JIRA. And it will definitely help learners if they are using JIRA in the organization.

351 - 375 of 1,409 Reviews for Agile with Atlassian Jira

By Dhaval D

Jul 10, 2020

The course is created very well. It gives you a sense of constant progress. It has crisp discussion and explanation and rather then getting into every detail of the software, deals with important concepts. This is a good course for anyone wanting to learn Jira or refresh the concepts of Agile.

By Hatmah H

Jul 18, 2020

I enjoyed this course! It will give you a good idea of how Jira, Kanban and Scrum works. Finished it in less than 2 weeks! Props to Steve Bryne for making it a course that is easy to follow, would recommend it to those that want a proper introduction to Agile methods such as Kanban and Scrum

By Juan F G R

Mar 27, 2019

Great course given by Steve Byrnes, the course cover the essentials of Agile methods and the administrative aspects of a Jira site. Good explanation method and good labs. to practice the concepts discussed in each section by Steve. I also liked the the course: Version control with Git.

By Felicia G

Mar 15, 2019

This courser is really good, it allows you to practice using the tool, access to JIRA makes the training easier, dynamic, interactive. The tool configuration, the topic about security, the kanban topic, the exercises were so well combined and explained. I totally recommend this course

By Denis S

Sep 8, 2021

Хороший ознакомительный курс. Курс для тех, кому интересен принцип Agile или кто переходит на него. Основные, базовые моменты должным образом показаны, нареканий касательно подачи информации нет. Видеоуроки были интересными и познавательными, задания были несложными и выполнимыми.

By Susan T

May 12, 2021

Great overview course provided exactly what I needed to know about Agile. Labs were clear to follow, and provided the hands-on experience needed with Jira and reinforced the concepts we learned in the videos. Lessons were divided into comprehensible sections. Well done course!

By Shareena F

Jan 1, 2021

Great introduction to Jira, Kanban methods and Scrum Boards. The time provided was realistic and attainable. I like that the instructor gave a week buffer to complete. I absolutely loved this course. Would be great to be able to export and print notes that you find useful

By Olakunle O

Mar 14, 2022

I love this course. I sat with a career councelor and we decided to try something related to my current role. She recommended i take Agile and since i was familiar with Atlassian, i decided to take Agile with Atlassian. I love every single topis and subtopics discussed here.

By Michal B

Mar 2, 2019

I really enjoyed the hands-on assignments of this course. I have immediately took actions in my job role and applied the practical knowledge gained during this course. I can recommend this course to everyone who is using JIRA both professionaly or privately.

Thank you Steve!

By Filomeno G

Jan 27, 2021

Very insightful and the labs helped a lot to concrete the learning. Nevertheless I will use planner for my next project because that was the negotiated agreement. But for my personal project I will take advantage of the 10 free friends I may invite to work on our projects.

By Alexey Z

Dec 10, 2020

It's a awesome course. First of all, it's from the Atlassian! After all this course is pretty simple, intuitive and has a good visual representation. I had a good experience with it and a cool Certificate. Thanks to Coursera that anyone has a chance to get such experience!

By José R D R

Dec 22, 2018

Algunos vídeos no corresponden a la versión que estaba funcionando actualmente en Jira. Supongo que apenas había sido actualizado Jira. Lo que implico investigar para lograr los puntos del laboratorio.

Me gusto mucho el curso, dado que no conocía prácticamente nada de Jira.

By Andrey K

Mar 11, 2019

That is a great course covers Agile methodology, Kanban & Scrum frameworks and more relevant & useful information about working with Jira Software. It helped me to do my work perfectly. I recommend to complete this course who plans to work in an Agile/Scrum team.

Thanks!

By Rajeshwari G

Nov 5, 2019

It is a very well detailed course for the people who want to understand Agile methodology with the detailed knowledge of Scrum and Kanban.The Lab contents are well documented and detailed with all the navigation.Overall it is a great course to start for Jira Beginners.

By Jiri M

Nov 18, 2021

This course introduced me to everything I need for management of Scrum (or Kanban) projects using Jira. The course is well structured and there are examples in the labs to help you understand section topic. For the labs you need to create JIRA account at Atlassian.

By Periasamy R

Jun 6, 2021

Fantastic introduction to agile & Jira - I want to thank Steve and Atlassian team for this well designed course that has a good blend of theory & hands on. It gave me a great jump start with my first attempt to run a kanban project and got me exicted to learn more!

By Ashwini S

This course is suitable for all those who are beginner to learn agile and Jira. This has a good step by step exercise to practically understand and develop Jira software cloud with kanban and scrum frameworks. Thankyou Atlassian and coursera to provide this course.

By Zeliha D

Sep 12, 2020

If you are willing to get a general idea of how to prepare and run the Kanban Board and Scrum Board, this course is for you. And also there are lots of great information such as Toyota, and Jira board settings.

I loved every single minute of the course. Thank you!

By Pedram M

Feb 6, 2019

It gives you a very good basic knowledge about JIRA. I am at beginner level but everything was clear and useful for me. It was so good that they have the sections about Kanban and Scrum thinking so you get a basic understanding about the what is behind this tool.

By Maria P

Aug 29, 2019

Excellent run-through of using Jira for agile projects, as well as hands-on access to a live Jira account to experience it firsthand. The course is self-paced, yet encourages you to follow the pace of the course over four weeks. I'm very glad I took this course!

By Douglas J W

Great introduction to agile and software development concepts. I learned about a lot of different features of JIRA that I hadn't been using in my projects at work, such as epics and swimlanes. Glad I took this course and had the opportunity to refine my skills.

By Joshua K

Mar 18, 2020

Very good instructions overall about jira and agile. Only concern was towards week 4 where you jump around jira a lot and can get confused at what settings you changed and how they impact a certain project. But with more practice, im sure ill be very competent

By Steven S

Apr 21, 2020

Great structure, clean and simple explanations. You get a very solid understanding of Agile and Scrum. You will learn almost everything you there is about Jira, now you just need hand-on real life experience to master it. Great course can highly recommend it.

By Rajani C

Jul 23, 2019

A great way of learning the product and also the right time Q&A page of evaluation of the learning, which acts as a review and also important points to remember. It is apt and not too less nor more. Very nicely designed curriculum. Thanks for such programs.