Back to Agile with Atlassian Jira

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Agile with Atlassian Jira by Atlassian

Agile teams use “just enough” planning and an incremental approach to accomplishing the work of the team. Every project and every team uses a custom agile methodology. This course discusses common foundational principles and practices used by agile methodologies, providing the student a flexible set of tools to use in any role (e.g. product owner, scrum master, project manager, team member) on any agile team. This course mainly discusses agile and lean principles, the kanban and scrum agile methodologies, and uses Atlassian Jira Software Cloud as the main software tool to apply hands-on learning of the topics. The course includes instruction on "classic" Jira projects as well as the new "next-gen" Jira projects. Students can use the free plan of Atlassian Jira Software Cloud to complete the hands-on labs associated with this course. By the time you have completed this course, you will have a strong foundational understanding of agile principles and practices, and strong hands-on experience with Atlassian Jira Software Cloud. You will be the site administrator for your Jira account, so you will be able to perform basic administration tasks on your site. You should be able to continuously configure your Jira project(s) to match your team's custom agile methodology. You can watch the videos and take the quizzes from your phone if you want, but the hands-on labs using Atlassian Jira Software Cloud require you to have a Windows, Mac or Linux computer. This course tries to be as concise as possible. It will probably take you about 6-12 hours to go through, but your mileage may vary. It is highly encouraged that you apply what you learn to managing personal agile projects after the course is complete....

BB
Apr 14, 2019

The Course is good and well structured. It has really strengthened my understanding about the use of Jira, I will recommend this course to anyone who is interested in knowing more about Agile and Jira

TM

The course is very detailed with easy to follow worksheets and lab instructions. It's well presented and structured. I enjoyed studying the course and looking forward to apply the skills in my role.

351 - 375 of 807 Reviews for Agile with Atlassian Jira

By Deeprashmi N

Jul 31, 2020

The course is as advertised. All the topics under the Agile method and Jira are covered. Provided you might have to go back and look at your notes when you are actually handling a Jira project but this gives an awesome platform to learn from.

By Abdullah T H

Jun 8, 2020

The videos are very professional and dives deeply into the entire Jira fundamentals. I'd recommend anyone learning Jira for their professional/company get deep info from this course. Thank you Atlassian for this amazing learning experience!

By Sohel K P

Aug 30, 2020

The course is well designed and goes into deep explanation on what can be done in JIRA while working in agile mode. I strongly recommed this course to other users who have just started to explore Conluence and JIRA

By Shulzhenko O

Jan 26, 2020

I have learned a lot of new things about Jira functionality. I also would like to admit that the course covers not only Jira itself, but there is also a lot of useful information about Agile in general.

By Peter E

Dec 22, 2019

Great course explaining the tool and its features in a structured and easy-to-understand manner. Furthermore, helps to understand agile concepts by handling some real-world cases through the tool.

By Balasubramanyam P

Sep 10, 2020

Dear Steve/Atlassian,

Agile course was really good and helped me many ways as most of the industries are opting for Agile.

Course is well structured with very good materials.

Thank you.

Regards,

Bala.

By Farhan

Apr 13, 2020

This course has given me the in-depths and insights of managing and running Agile driven projects. Even though there is plenty more to explore and learn this is by far the best to get started

By Alexander v L

Oct 11, 2020

I've just started working with Jira and this course has provided me the basics needed to move forward with my projects while laying the foundation for further, more advanced, Jira training.

By Pavlo D

Dec 31, 2018

Good overview of JIRA basics as well as an introduction to Kanban and SCRUM methods. At the end of the course I knew how to work as developer and manage project as an administrator in Jira.

By Tejas S

Jun 11, 2020

Course is in detail and it covers every feature of JIRA. With examples, screenshots & Lab exercise, I am sure anyone who attends this course will have enough knowledge to handle basic JIRA

By Syeda i i

Sep 18, 2019

This course has been an exceptional help for me to get the basic and advance learning of JIRA. It has added so much value to my skill set. Thankyou Coursera and Instructor for helping me.

By Arpit S

Oct 14, 2019

This marvelous course not only gave me a clear idea of various Agile methodologies, but also gave a thorough, in-depth explanation of one of the most popular Agile tools in the industry.

By Shivani K

Apr 16, 2019

Great course with lot of hands-on material, learnt some amazing concepts and gained useful insights on the Agile framework. Cleared a lot of doubts and most importantly, learned a lot.

By Rudolf G

Sep 15, 2020

Very good stroyline. I liked the Flow of the learning. Sometimes I have had a newer screen than in the training, but made me think ;-) If you work with Jira, the training to do. Thanks

By Ravi B

Jul 20, 2020

Nice course on understanding of Agile methodology with SCRUM and Kanban frame work and their integration with JIRA tool. Keep adding those kind of useful courses. Thanks Coursera team.

By Vicente J S V

Aug 5, 2020

Es un curso interesante, tiene buenas temáticas, pero necesita mostrar las rutas a las ventanas en las que muestra la descripción de nuevos conocimiento y detalles de la aplicación.

By Prabhakaran R

Nov 6, 2020

Clean, Understandable, Step-by-Step instructions for implementing Agile Methodologies with JIRA.

BONUS: You get to learn SCRUM Principles, KANBAN methodologies, LEAN history as well.

By Hector T

Oct 27, 2020

I consider this course brings a panoramic and systemic about project management, explains Jira and its features and functionalities in an introductory way. It's an excellent course.

By Jason H

Oct 7, 2020

It was a good course. The lectures are a little long but the student is in complete control of the pacing. I learned a lot of interesting tools for using Jira in Project Management.

By Salomão R

Dec 24, 2019

An excelente course! It explained everything from basics about Agile to managing your own Jira instance. I recommend to everyone that wants to learn about Agile and how to use Jira.

By Jari K

Sep 29, 2020

Course was good overview of Jira, though I would have also wanted to see some use case examples for different approaches how Jira can be used to better understand the possibilities

By Manpreet S

Feb 7, 2019

Very knowledgeable course. Simple to understand. Trainer is very good and really trained us well by explaining through videos and then hands on experience. I must recommend to all.

By Sagar S

Oct 19, 2018

Agile SDLC has been explained very well with appropriate level on information on various topics. It cleared a lot of doubts I had regarding Agile methodology and its implementation

By Michael J

Sep 18, 2020

Thorough class on extremely useful software. I was using another program for managing projects, but after this class I will switch over to Jira. The class was well worth the time.