Back to Consonants of American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Consonants of American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this first course of The Pronunciation of American English specialization, you will learn and practice all of the consonant sounds of American English, including some pairs of consonants that are especially tricky. Each week you will receive practical advice from successful English learners and practice an effective technique called shadowing to improve your pronunciation of consonant sounds. You will also have opportunities to record yourself and to respond to the recordings of other learners. Only learners who pay for the course will be able to take the graded quizzes or submit assignments for feedback. The free version provides access to the lectures and practice activities only....

RP
Dec 8, 2020

I enjoyed the class very much! It has given me extensive review of consonant sounds of English and challenged me to hone my fluency through shadowing exercises. Thank you so much Professors!

JD
Jan 19, 2021

The course strengthen the pronunciation skills that is a good start prior getting in the USA.\n\nCongratulations to have professionals Instructors on board.\n\nCheers,\n\nJohn Paco Dradria

126 - 150 of 156 Reviews for Consonants of American English Pronunciation

Nov 10, 2020

By Mariam A F

By Mona A A

May 30, 2021

GOOD

By Diana A C D

Jul 10, 2020

nice

By Gabriel

Aug 31, 2021

I learned things that I didn´t know before in pronunciation. I recommend this course if you want to improve your pronunciation agility; very clear and focus on what will help you to become a better speaker in this language.

By Barbara S

Mar 15, 2021

It's a great course. The one thing is that they ask me to review my colleagues assignments in order to get my certificate but there is no assignment submissions available for me to review. I want my certificate!!

By Gabriele A

Jan 29, 2021

The first few weeks were very good, I got it right now, the last two were a little more complicated. I did not understand the symbols that the sounds represent.

By Diana G R

Mar 23, 2021

I really like the course and I think it could be longer to have the opportunity to practice and reinforce more.

Thanks for everything. God bless you.

By SANCHEZ A I J

Jun 30, 2020

This course has helped me a lot to learn how to pronounce English words correctly and how to train my ear to understand this language.

By Naywaz S

Aug 7, 2020

Nice Course Design, but there should have been Tongue Twister which is still missing.

By Omar E m E g

Jan 6, 2021

I really liked this course and I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn English

By Kelum P

Jul 28, 2020

This is a great course and I really like this.

By Ahmed H A