Back to Consonants of American English Pronunciation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Consonants of American English Pronunciation by University of California, Irvine

In this first course of The Pronunciation of American English specialization, you will learn and practice all of the consonant sounds of American English, including some pairs of consonants that are especially tricky. Each week you will receive practical advice from successful English learners and practice an effective technique called shadowing to improve your pronunciation of consonant sounds. You will also have opportunities to record yourself and to respond to the recordings of other learners. Only learners who pay for the course will be able to take the graded quizzes or submit assignments for feedback. The free version provides access to the lectures and practice activities only....

RP
Dec 8, 2020

I enjoyed the class very much! It has given me extensive review of consonant sounds of English and challenged me to hone my fluency through shadowing exercises. Thank you so much Professors!

JD
Jan 19, 2021

The course strengthen the pronunciation skills that is a good start prior getting in the USA.\n\nCongratulations to have professionals Instructors on board.\n\nCheers,\n\nJohn Paco Dradria

151 - 162 of 162 Reviews for Consonants of American English Pronunciation

By Diana G R

Mar 23, 2021

I really like the course and I think it could be longer to have the opportunity to practice and reinforce more.

Thanks for everything. God bless you.

By SANCHEZ A I J

Jun 30, 2020

This course has helped me a lot to learn how to pronounce English words correctly and how to train my ear to understand this language.

By Naywaz S

Aug 7, 2020

Nice Course Design, but there should have been Tongue Twister which is still missing.

By Omar E m E g

Jan 6, 2021

I really liked this course and I recommend it for anyone who wants to learn English

By Kelum P

Jul 28, 2020

This is a great course and I really like this.

By Ahmed H A

Apr 4, 2021

Learned alot!!

By Lia T

Sep 14, 2021

It is very boring. I think it needs to be more interesting

By Mohamed t