Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

S
Jun 17, 2020

Professor Alsup is an amazing anatomy professor. She is charismatic and very knowledgable. Almost at no point at any time was my attention away from the content. Well done! Great job UMICH!

76 - 100 of 337 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Hatem T

Jul 28, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful cource,I have learned beautiful things about anatomy that will help me to understand how the human body works

By Islam

Jul 12, 2020

Thank you so much I have learned a lot from this course, and I really appreciate Dr. B Kathleen Alsup, Ph. D. For the excellen teaching.

By Lisa-Mari O

very summarised and understandable videos that really improved me solidifying the knowledge I had to study and my understanding thereof.

By Claudia B

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent! I am very please, I took this class with Dr. Alsup. She was very easy to understand and covered the material very throughly.

By fernando g u

Oct 19, 2020

Excelente.Habia comenzado con este aprendizaje en varias ocasiones en mi vida.Esta forma de enfocarlo da frutos.Gracias. y seguimos.

By Alyseah R

Sep 16, 2020

I think this was a good course because it has taught me more about Anatomy and it improved my skills of getting a job in this career.

By Daricel A P C

Jun 28, 2020

me gusto la manera de explicar la profesora, parece extenso pero lo resume tambien, me gusta porque aprendes lo esencial e importante

By Neisha M

Nov 18, 2020

I love this course I have learn so much and the Teacher is so amazing I love her she makes it easy for me to understand thank you!!

By Djuhara B

Oct 31, 2020

Thank you I learned a lot. It'll be great if we can download a copy of our exams after taking it, or after completing the course.

By Juan P M T

Jun 17, 2020

In my oppinion this is a good course where you can learn watching some pictures like dissections and illustration animations.

By Karen V

Dec 30, 2019

Professor Alsup organized the material in a way that was easy to follow and understand. I highly recommend this course.

By De L

Sep 22, 2020

This course is really useful and quite easy to understand. I'm just starting my school in nursing and this really helps.

By Edith V

Aug 12, 2020

Really good MOOC, but is a lot of material, if you decide to take it be ready to dedicate more hours than other courses.

By Luisa F R P

Nov 21, 2020

Realmente muy útil, incluso usan términos no muy complejos por lo que cualquier persona puede entender estos conceptos!

By Giuliana B

Jan 30, 2021

Wonderful course, great pacing, easy to follow videos. I feel confident in the knowledge I studied during this course!

By Yasmine M I

Jun 23, 2020

Thanks a lot It was a very interesting course. I have learned many things that will help me during my medical career.

By Agustín F V Y

Jul 6, 2020

Very fine course, illustrative and comprehensive information. Exceptional audiovisual material to enhance learning.

By Perez T W

Aug 7, 2020

Un excelente curso con tematica complicada pero desarrollada de manera muy sencilla y practica por la profesora.

By Akeem

Apr 13, 2020

Great course on anatomy. The quizes helped in getting familiar with the different joints and systems of the body

By Steven M S

Aug 17, 2020

It was a well-paced course. The requirements and assessments were not as overwhelming as I thought it would be.

By Susanna C

Dec 8, 2019

I loved everything about this course. It would be great to have links to further references etc. included.

By José R T P

Jun 4, 2020

Excellent for rehersal and learn basic anatomy! With a lot of examples and short videos, simplily love it

By Vasarė

Oct 9, 2020

The course was very helpful to deepen the knowledge about human body, especially in anatomy. Thank you!

By Mansuri N M s

Sep 23, 2020

uuseless course they r not giving me certificate after completing the full course 20hr course this is

By Anna M

Jun 15, 2020

It was a really great course! I learned so much from it! I would definitely recommend it to others.