Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

Nov 2, 2020

I give you a give Star cause you are a great and good course and I have more information to know to this topic thank you so much and also thank you to a professor here thank you ma'am God bless

S
Jun 17, 2020

Professor Alsup is an amazing anatomy professor. She is charismatic and very knowledgable. Almost at no point at any time was my attention away from the content. Well done! Great job UMICH!

76 - 100 of 383 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

By Abid A K

Oct 26, 2020

Very unformative and very easy to learn. In so many things, i learned a lot and even received the accurate informations.Thanks Courseera and Michigan univ. for this course.

By Irada L

Jul 1, 2021

The explanations are very clear and easy to understand. The only flaw is that you should speak a little bit more louder. However, the overall of this course is excellent .

By Trang H

Aug 22, 2020

This course is dificult for me. Many medical terminology, so I studied and listened many times to do quiz. Finally, im happy to finish this course. Thank you so much.

By Analyn B

Nov 3, 2020

i applaud the mastery on the subject matter of Ms. Kathleen. Her presentation made the difficult concepts seems understandable to us in the non-medical field.

By CECILIA B H C

Jul 24, 2020

Muy buen curso para empezar a aprender la anatomía humana y para empezar a familiarizarse con los términos en ingles del cuerpo. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.

By María M M

Jun 7, 2020

Very hard, but also really interesting. I didn't know anything about anatomy and I have adquired so much knowledge at the end of this course. Thanks!

By fadi A

May 8, 2021

The best course in anatomy delivered by a wonderful lecturer who is exceptionally good at making the subject easy to comprehend..

Thanks doctor

By Vishal L

Aug 20, 2020

Excellent course! It is the course where you can clear your basics of anatomy. Course also contains labeling quizes, which I found interesting.

By Camila R

Mar 12, 2020

El curso es muy bueno. Si bien no es tan detallista, es suficiente para tener más que una simple noción de la anatomía. Totalmente recomendado

By Carolayn B F

Jul 25, 2021

Me encanto, lo recomiendo. Las explicaciones son clara, precisa y específicas. La instructora da a conocer el tema de una manera original. :3

By Hatem T

Jul 28, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful cource,I have learned beautiful things about anatomy that will help me to understand how the human body works

By Islam

Jul 12, 2020

Thank you so much I have learned a lot from this course, and I really appreciate Dr. B Kathleen Alsup, Ph. D. For the excellen teaching.

By Lisa-Mari O

very summarised and understandable videos that really improved me solidifying the knowledge I had to study and my understanding thereof.

By Claudia B

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent! I am very please, I took this class with Dr. Alsup. She was very easy to understand and covered the material very throughly.

By fernando g u

Oct 19, 2020

Excelente.Habia comenzado con este aprendizaje en varias ocasiones en mi vida.Esta forma de enfocarlo da frutos.Gracias. y seguimos.

By Alyseah R

Jun 8, 2021

I think this was a good course because it has taught me more about Anatomy and it improved my skills of getting a job in this career.

By Daricel A P C

Jun 28, 2020

me gusto la manera de explicar la profesora, parece extenso pero lo resume tambien, me gusta porque aprendes lo esencial e importante

By Ануфриева Д Н

Apr 13, 2021

I got a lot of useful information, improves my anatomy skills, which I can use in my profession. Thanx to everyone for this course!

By Neisha M

Nov 18, 2020

I love this course I have learn so much and the Teacher is so amazing I love her she makes it easy for me to understand thank you!!

By Djuhara B

Oct 31, 2020

Thank you I learned a lot. It'll be great if we can download a copy of our exams after taking it, or after completing the course.

By Juan P M T

Jun 17, 2020

In my oppinion this is a good course where you can learn watching some pictures like dissections and illustration animations.

By Karen V

Dec 30, 2019

Professor Alsup organized the material in a way that was easy to follow and understand. I highly recommend this course.

By De L

Sep 22, 2020

This course is really useful and quite easy to understand. I'm just starting my school in nursing and this really helps.

By Edith V

Aug 12, 2020

Really good MOOC, but is a lot of material, if you decide to take it be ready to dedicate more hours than other courses.

By Luisa F R P

Nov 21, 2020

Realmente muy útil, incluso usan términos no muy complejos por lo que cualquier persona puede entender estos conceptos!