Back to Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will learn how the components of the integumentary system help protect our body (epidermis, dermis, hair, nails, and glands), and how the musculoskeletal system (bones, joints, and skeletal muscles) protects and allows the body to move. You will engage with fascinating videos, lectures, and anatomical visual materials (illustrations and cadaveric images) to learn about these properties and functions....

MP

Jan 19, 2020

I thoroughly appreciate the class being presented with a high level of technical professionalism. I thought the professor was excellent, and I look forward to continuing my studies.

NP

Feb 22, 2019

Its an entry level course, but its actually very well created and organized. I liked it very much. Im on medical school and enrolled to refresh my memory and it helped a lot

26 - 50 of 113 Reviews for Anatomy: Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems

Nov 04, 2019

goood

By Samantha S

Apr 25, 2020

Incredibly informative. I'm a high school graduate with no further education on record beyond that and I found the layout of this course perfect for comprehension, as long as you're willing to put in the time and be at least a little dedicated. Definitely take this course if interested - having interest helps with comprehension and retention of the information. I also highly recommend the use of note-taking. Thoroughly enjoyed this, thank you :)

By Armando C

Apr 16, 2020

I thought this course was excellent. I'm a personal training and took this course with the goal of reinforcing and building upon my current knowledge of the musculoskeletal system. I loved the multi module and exam format. It really provided the structure needed to make daily progress. The video lectures were very well done by lecturer Kathleen Alsup. Highly recommend.

By Skylar K

Feb 16, 2020

I would definitely recommend this course to a friend interested in anatomy. I'm a High School freshman taking AP classes and in sports and I had time for this course, if you are worried about time consumption. This course was very informative! I suggest taking physical notes in a notebook or journal and drawing pictures with labels, they are good to look back on later.

By Sarah I

This is a very information and comprehensive course. The flow of the information was well presented and the visuals are very helpful. The lecturer was excellent in descriptions, I found her very easy to follow. I feel that I have a much better understanding of the skeletal, muscular, and integumentary systems following this course.

By Nina B H

Jan 25, 2020

Great overview course! Musculo-skeletal anatomy. as presented in my medical school, seemed somewhat daunting, but this course broke it down very well and offered wonderful clinical insights. Yes, there is more detail to cover for a more profound understanding, but this course really covers all the most important areas very well!

By Agata Z

Mar 16, 2020

Absolutely fantastic instruction, even moron like me, was able to grasp that in couple of days!

I am sure that I will use that course resources over and over again, as the lecture is made for human, using the language accessible by everyone! Have no words to thank you!

By Keziah K M

Dec 22, 2019

Amazing explanations and correlations with everyday life that help in understanding the concepts a lot better. Also like the clinical consideration portion of the videos. thanks to the lecturers for taking the time to compose such well elaborated informative videos

By Daryna T

May 06, 2020

This course is really good, for all those who would like to understand and know anatomy, and especially for those medical students, who would like to remind themselves all of the main concepts and refresh their knowledge on the subject.

By Раханская Е В

May 16, 2020

I did not think that I would be so enthusiastic about the course. I am glad that there is an opportunity to get knowledge from the best! Many thanks to the teacher and the whole team for preparing this course!

By Aisha A

Nov 27, 2019

The course was very helpful in recalling the basics of anatomy as it is so important being a medical student. The video illustrations on cadaver images and quiz all was very well compiled and elaborative.

By Luísa N d C S

Apr 24, 2020

Very thorough and yet concise explanation of anatomy basics, including bones, joints, muscles overview, and skin. By far the best health course I have ever taken on this platform. I really enjoyed it!

By Valentina B

Dec 20, 2019

A great course! Clear explanation and lots of graphics and pictures that helped the understanding. I don't have a strong anatomy background and I found the course easy to follow. Thank you!

By Camila C R A

Mar 12, 2020

El curso es muy bueno. Si bien no es tan detallista, es suficiente para tener más que una simple noción de la anatomía. Totalmente recomendado

By Lisa-mari O

very summarised and understandable videos that really improved me solidifying the knowledge I had to study and my understanding thereof.

By Claudia B

Apr 25, 2020

Excellent! I am very please, I took this class with Dr. Alsup. She was very easy to understand and covered the material very throughly.

By Karen V

Dec 30, 2019

Professor Alsup organized the material in a way that was easy to follow and understand. I highly recommend this course.

By Akeem

Apr 13, 2020

Great course on anatomy. The quizes helped in getting familiar with the different joints and systems of the body

By Susanna C

Dec 08, 2019

I loved everything about this course. It would be great to have links to further references etc. included.

By Mahmoud E

Apr 07, 2020

A great course for those who are seeking for a good start in learning the musculoskeletal anatomy.

By Trevor S

Nov 30, 2019

A solid foundation with a good balance of depth and overview. If nothing else, I learned a lot.