Back to Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems by University of Michigan

In this anatomy course, part of the Anatomy Specialization, you will explore the interactive relationships of the cardiovascular, respiratory and urinary systems, and the roles they play in your body. This course is a primer for the cardiovascular, respiratory, and urinary systems in which students learn the pertinent details of the structures and functions through a combination of lectures, videos, labeling activities and quizzes....

VL
Aug 23, 2020

It is an excellent course. I will highly recommend this for people who want to clear their basic in anatomy. Diagrams and actual images in this course helped me a lot in visualization.

JA

I really glad to follow this course. Lectures are very good because they explain facts very clearly and by using diagrams. It was very helpful to recall my knowledge.

51 - 75 of 126 Reviews for Anatomy: Cardiovascular, Respiratory and Urinary Systems

By NITHISH K

May 22, 2020

perfect

By Vu N V

Jun 28, 2020

Good

By Hemanth

May 1, 2020

Good

By Kakuturu V R

Apr 30, 2020

good

By Elias E Q L

Dec 31, 2019

nice

By Sanjeev K S

Nov 28, 2019

good

By Allison M

Jul 2, 2020

I really liked the course content. Quizzes were not the most useful since there was no test as a recap for each module/week. There was not much motivation to study the content because I did not need to memorize for the quizzes. I appreciate the review of anatomy and it was actually worth my time and money!

By Sakshi G

Apr 25, 2020

The course is very good . But at some point I do not understand some thing and when I ask the questions I do not get reply.

By Abdulrahman M A E M

Jul 9, 2020

A good, informative course!

By Sreenidhi P E

Apr 23, 2020

Very good.

By MARINA R M

Nov 27, 2020

Ha sido una experiencia verdaderamente enriquecedora. No necesitas tener una formación previa para aprovechar el curso, consigue que aprendas una información valiosa y amplia en poco tiempo de una manera llevadera y atractiva. Y, si ya contabas con ciertos conocimientos en la materia, te permite ahondar en ellos y recordar y retener aquello que creías olvidado.

By Delia V

Jan 10, 2021

This is an excellent course ideal for those who want to gain basic knowledge on the cardiovascular, respiratory and urinary systems. I'm not sure how useful it is for persons who aim to become health workers, but I strongly recommend it to those who want to learn anatomy. I liked the diagrams and the information being illustrated on cadaveric specimens.

By HARITHIRA L M

Aug 16, 2020

This course was really informational. I appreciate the way how after each part is taught, it was represented in diagram and was made familiar in a cadaver too and how clinical aspect of it was taught right after it. Thank you, Professor Dr. Fox. I was kept engaged throughout the course.

By Peter B

Aug 11, 2020

I'm Peter from Kenya. A great course indeed to learn the anatomy of respiratory, cardiovascular, and urinary systems. Thanks to coursera and University of Michigan fraternity. I really aspired to get a scholarship to study in this great University of my dream. Thank you again.

By Carlos E B H

Aug 3, 2020

Fue en excelente docente con buenas herramientas pedagógicas, el contenido fue muy adecuado y facil de aprender al igual que las herramientas visuales, los modelos anatómicos y las demostraciones sobre las implicaciones clinicas.

By Vishal L