Back to Arts and Culture Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Arts and Culture Strategy by University of Pennsylvania

Arts and culture leaders have a tough but rewarding task: creating and leading sustainable organizations that deliver real social value. There is a lot of competition out there. Being an effective leader means constantly adapting, cleverly using the best tools to reach as many people as possible. This course is designed to help leaders at any level do just that....

IS

Apr 25, 2020

It was my first Coursera course! This particular one is very compact, has plenty of information and tools to use and I highly recommend it!

JM

Apr 27, 2020

The Arts and Culture Strategy course has taught me tools and strategies that I will use to look at my institution in new ways.

1 - 25 of 46 Reviews for Arts and Culture Strategy

By dana g

Sep 10, 2017

I have worked in Arts & Culture for 10+ years in both the performing and visual arts. I was concerned that this course might be redundant with my true life experience however I was thrilled with the content and precision of the teachers' chosen areas of focus, and found it deeply valuable as I further my career toward leadership possibilities. Thank you, thank you!!!

By Aliki K

Mar 28, 2017

Very good material. Inspired me on the leading position I have in my organization. (But please check on assigment of week 4 the criterions must be at least 3 for less failures from people that clearly understood the material)

By Adriana M

Nov 01, 2015

Excellent course. The lectures are really good, clear and useful. I highly recommend this course if you are interested in arts and culture organisations.

By Daniel B

Jun 14, 2018

I liked the didactics and content presented totally focused on strategy. I think it enhanced my ability as a strategic designer.

By Julieta M

May 10, 2019

Perfect short course with actual exercises to implement immediately in your organization.

By Phuong V

Jul 30, 2016

Well structured and thorough. Could have more clearcut real examples.

By Maria E C P

This course is so insightful! The instructors are engaging and was able to communicate well the theories and goals of the class. Every week has been exciting and informative. It creates a different and positive mindset going for non-profit business strategies and models. As someone who as currently part and active in one, this Arts & Culture Strategy course has been very beneficial to further our cause!

By Yuka M M

As a person with a business background, I was already familiar with some of the contents such as competitive landscape and marketing. However it was very refreshing and useful to know how to exercise them in a non-profit environment. I feel more confident in my art organization now and see it differently with more intentions and strategies.

By Joohyun L

Jul 08, 2020

Greatly enjoyed this course, and found that the topics and tools presented in the modules were relevant, easily applicable, and insightful. My only criticism is that the current model for peer-reviewed assignment hinders a student's ability to finish the course on time, as it depends on whenever other students review your submission.

By Camille S P

Apr 20, 2020

Thank you for a well presented and challenging course. I found the assignments critical to developing my throughput in thought processing and analysis of the Art and Culture Industry. This was interesting and useful for me. It would be one that I recommend.

By OĞULCAN A

Apr 28, 2020

It is really useful program that provide you lots of view for beginning or thinking about art&culture startup. Just enroll & take how much as you could from teachers! Good Lessons!

By Federico R

Apr 27, 2020

Great Course. To the point lectures. Very valuable information and amazingly practical notions on how to manage cultural organizations more efficiently and consciously.

By Izabela M S

Apr 25, 2020

By Sergey L

Mar 17, 2016

It was very interesting experience for me. The level of this course and this team is very high. I very happy what I passed this course.

By Jeremiah M

By Claire J

Apr 30, 2020

Definitely an enjoyable course! I have learned a lot and gained confidence for future work activities.

By Dasa S

Jun 07, 2020

I found this course to be a great introduction to anyone interested in arts and culture management.

By Hugo M d F

Jan 11, 2018

Thoughtful and interesting, the two teachers give a great introduction to this specific field!

By Marina K

Apr 21, 2020

Brilliant course, with excellent exercises - mixing pragmatic and idealistic approach.

By James G H

Apr 17, 2020

Really well presented and thought-out course, interesting and useful. Would recommend.

By Juliana M

Jun 12, 2020

Excelente course, real, interesting and helps to improve your knowledge in the field.

By Aimon F

Oct 29, 2015

I learnt new definitions, basics and realised the mistakes in my method, earlier.

By Andrei K

Apr 13, 2020

Очень полезный курс для тех, кто хочет стать компетентным культурным менеджером

By Perikles M

Mar 21, 2019

Excellent teachers and materials. Thank you! I´ve learned a lot.