Back to Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life by The University of Edinburgh

Learn about the origin and evolution of life and the search for life beyond the Earth....

VS
Sep 15, 2020

A great opportunity to learn a lot of things especially in terms of seeking the origin of life here on our planet Earth and beyond in the vast universe. Thank you for the knowledge and everything.

KG
Jul 24, 2020

126 - 150 of 628 Reviews for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

By E G

Excelente curso, te guía desde lo más básico hasta lo más sofisticado en los conceptos de evolución de la vida y como entender estos en otros ambientes distintos al de nuestro planeta tierra.

By Samuel G

Jul 15, 2020

This course is fascinating, accessible, and well-paced. It is short but packs a huge punch of information into that time. It does not require any technical skills or previous knowledge base.

By mohama y d

Dec 2, 2017

i have studied phisycs in syria and i have finish it after this great course i am realy thinking in master in astronomy or astrobiology master thank you very much for this amzing course :D

By EDWIN O C

Aug 25, 2020

Un curso que no se te hace pesado en algún momento y aprendes algo nuevo cada sesión. Sin duda espero poder aplicar mis conocimientos de química en el futuro orientados a a astobiología.

By Joaquin P G

May 3, 2020

It is a very good, well-structured course. I have learnt so much with it. However, it is designed for beginners, in terms of biology and science. Nevertheless, it has been very useful.

By Rajeshwari K

Jan 30, 2020

I'm not sure of how old the course is, but an update now and then would do wonders!

Its a course that is structured carefully, so we can learn to the best of our abilities!

By Rebeca M

Nov 15, 2015

I developed a keen interest in Astrobiology after reading one of Dan Brown's books and this course has nurtured my interest. It has made me sure of what I want to pursue in the future.

By Momendes F d S

Oct 27, 2015

A good idea about how begin and the evolution of life in our world and possible habitable extraterrestrial worlds in our solar system or planets orbiting stars, based in our own world.

By Maciej K

Aug 11, 2015

i've learned tons of new things. i would like to have more materials on the subject. could the staff attach some recommended readings? other courses? than you for making this course :)

By Paolo A

May 5, 2020

Amazing course, very interesting topic and was delivered in a clear and concise way, I really enjoyed it and will definitely be looking at other courses from Professor Charle Cockell.

By Sandra K

Mar 23, 2018

There are no words, I am so grateful and excited that I took this course. It helped me answer all these questions that I have always had. Thank you professor and coursera community!

By Philip M

Good, I liked but from some of the lectures I guess it was recorded around 2012, and in this field this is starting to feel a bit dated, and may need updating in certain areas now!

By Roland U

Oct 5, 2017

Jee, that was really interesting ! Professor Cockell explains the material in a very enthousiastic way. Good and nice voice to listen to. The course also has a very good structure.

By Darlly R

Nov 22, 2015

It is very important to me to understand other things about the Universe. It's a complementary knowledge over the geology , that is the course that I made before in the University.

By Luiz G

Aug 1, 2020

very nice, give me the basics to understand the field, and at the same time a lot of updated information on what is going on and what to expect in the near future. Congratulations

By Choo S

Apr 29, 2020

Great job and thank you, Chris for taking my imagination on a journey while learning so many new things about our Solar system and beyond! I will continue to explore Astrobiology.

By Justin

Sep 11, 2015

I already knew a little on this subject prior to completing the course but found the content and the delivery very interesting and engaging. Thank you for making this available.

By Malekith-Erik H

Jun 19, 2017

Excellent teacher, very interesting course material, I would definitely recommend this to fellow students who are interested in gaining extra knowledge in the field. Thank you!

By Melissa M

Jun 16, 2019

l really enjoyed this course. The video clips were short enough that I could work through the lessons piece by piece. I enjoyed how the information was organized and conveyed.

By Margarita P

Oct 18, 2017

Its the only couvery I could complete, because it was so interesting and catchy, Information was very well organized, great storytelling and wonderful clear "english" English

By Nathaly F

Jun 24, 2020

La información proporcionada fue muy interesante. Este curso es perfecto para aprender los principios básicos del origen de la vida y poder comprender la vida extraterrestre.

By Jayalakshmi R

Jul 28, 2020

Exceptionally good! Loved how the lectures were framed and delivered. Learnt a lot about my favorite subjects, a good intro! Hope to see more advanced courses in this field.

By Arjoo S

Sep 25, 2020

little difficult yet so interesting course that provides an insight about how life may originate in other planets and beyond. thankful to be a part of this amazing journey.

By GIULIANO Z

Apr 24, 2020

Complete, easy-to-follow, and with a very good relator: this course has everything I was looking for. The University of Edinburgh stands again among the best institutions.

By Mariya C

Apr 12, 2020

Great course. Very informative and interesting. Information was discussed in an organized manner. I would be interested in taking additional courses from this instructor.