Back to Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life by The University of Edinburgh

Learn about the origin and evolution of life and the search for life beyond the Earth....

KG
Jul 24, 2020

A great opportunity to learn a lot of things especially in terms of seeking the origin of life here on our planet Earth and beyond in the vast universe. Thank you for the knowledge and everything.

VS
Sep 15, 2020

126 - 150 of 571 Reviews for Astrobiology and the Search for Extraterrestrial Life

By Luiz G

Aug 1, 2020

very nice, give me the basics to understand the field, and at the same time a lot of updated information on what is going on and what to expect in the near future. Congratulations

By Choo S

Apr 29, 2020

Great job and thank you, Chris for taking my imagination on a journey while learning so many new things about our Solar system and beyond! I will continue to explore Astrobiology.

By Justin

Sep 11, 2015

I already knew a little on this subject prior to completing the course but found the content and the delivery very interesting and engaging. Thank you for making this available.

By Malekith-Erik

Jun 19, 2017

Excellent teacher, very interesting course material, I would definitely recommend this to fellow students who are interested in gaining extra knowledge in the field. Thank you!

By Melissa M

Jun 16, 2019

l really enjoyed this course. The video clips were short enough that I could work through the lessons piece by piece. I enjoyed how the information was organized and conveyed.

By Margarita P

Oct 18, 2017

Its the only couvery I could complete, because it was so interesting and catchy, Information was very well organized, great storytelling and wonderful clear "english" English

By Nathaly F

Jun 24, 2020

La información proporcionada fue muy interesante. Este curso es perfecto para aprender los principios básicos del origen de la vida y poder comprender la vida extraterrestre.

By Jayalakshmi R

Jul 28, 2020

Exceptionally good! Loved how the lectures were framed and delivered. Learnt a lot about my favorite subjects, a good intro! Hope to see more advanced courses in this field.

By Arjoo S

Sep 25, 2020

little difficult yet so interesting course that provides an insight about how life may originate in other planets and beyond. thankful to be a part of this amazing journey.

By GIULIANO Z

Apr 24, 2020

Complete, easy-to-follow, and with a very good relator: this course has everything I was looking for. The University of Edinburgh stands again among the best institutions.

By Mariya C

Apr 12, 2020

Great course. Very informative and interesting. Information was discussed in an organized manner. I would be interested in taking additional courses from this instructor.

By Iban M

Sep 27, 2015

Thank you very much, Charles Cockell, and everyone who contributed to the creation of this course and made this overview of Astrobiology accessible to the general public.

By Faris K

Nov 12, 2017

Fantastic course - at times quite challenging for a non-scientific person, but the material was well-presented and easy to follow. Perhaps there could be a follow-up..?

By KARAN I

Jul 26, 2020

The course was really exciting to learn and I feel happy to have completed the course. Thank you professor and University of Edinburgh. I learnt a lot from this course.

By Christos G

Jan 22, 2019

Quizes are easy if you have some knowledge about SETI. Some videos are extremely interesting and mind-broadening! The rest will cause you at least to start wondering...

By Annesha K G

Sep 4, 2015

Very nice course. Specially the instructor is very helpful & knowledgeable person. I am very much grateful to The University of Edinburgh for providing this course.

By Santiago W F G

Nov 5, 2017

I am waiting for a continuation... Thank you for the opportunity of knowing a little bit of the issues and problematics regarding to the astrobiological studies.

By Andreina G

Mar 25, 2018

Amazing course. Lectures are interesting and fun. I learned a lot with this course, explanations are given in a very easy and dynamic way. Definitively 5 stars

By Michael R

Oct 8, 2015

Very good course. The instructer is clear in what he wants us to learn, and uses a great selection of visuel repressentations.

This course earns 5 stars indeed

By Steven H

Jul 14, 2016

I thought this was an excellent clear introduction with its succinct simple clear lecture format that was was easily complete in just under 2 hours each week

By Roman K

Jan 22, 2016

Very interesting and compact intro to astrobiology. Only meat, excellent way to start with Astrobiology. I want to thank prof. Charles Cockell for his work.

By Jasmine H

Sep 24, 2020

This is the most fascinating and exciting course! I learned so much and it opened a whole new world of interests for me academically as well as personally.

By Olefirova E V

Feb 21, 2018

This is a very fascinating, informative, comprehensive course! I am very pleased! thank you very much. you are doing an excellent job creating such courses

By Mallory K D

Jun 10, 2016

Took me years to finish this course... I am slow at my education and i loved how i could work at my own pace. So glad i stuck to it.

Thank you professor!

By Samangi A

Aug 7, 2015

This is a very good course and very useful for everyone who is interested in the Astrobiology field. Thank you very much COURSERA for adding this course.