Back to Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course provides an intensive conceptual and applied introduction to auditing in society. It focuses on concepts and applications related to financial-statement auditors’ professional responsibilities as well as major facets of the audit process including risk assessment and audit reporting. In the U.S. financial-statement audits and related services generally are provided by Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). To succeed in this course, you should anticipate engaging in critical thinking and thoughtful communication about audit professionals' decision environments, decision processes, and deliverables. Additionally, you should understand the macro-level learning objectives in each of the course's weekly modules....

MI
Sep 8, 2020

Excellent course! I learnt a lot in relation to practical issues that are extremely important in modern day auditing. I recommend the course strongly for both academics and practitioners. Thank you.

S
Apr 30, 2020

Prof. Mark was indeed great at his job. The course briefed out every concept so clear. It is a best course to go ahead with, if your really want to know about audit from scratch.

26 - 50 of 96 Reviews for Auditing I: Conceptual Foundations of Auditing

By sindhuja.L

Jun 17, 2020

This course is very useful and I learn knowledge of auditing

By Nicole E H

Feb 15, 2021

This course was awesome! Mark is an incredible lecturer and makes the topics easy to understand. I ordered an audit textbook, and the basis that Mark laid in this course has made it so much easier to understand the more in-depth learnings in the book. I've already signed up to take the Audit II course!

By MARCELA D H

Dec 4, 2020

Great course! It's plain to see that Professor Peecher admires his profession and his enthusiasm towards auditing is contagious. I might study more accounting in the future.

By Alexandra K

Jan 7, 2021

Professor Peecher is very engaging. He intelligently guides you through what it means to be an auditor. I quite enjoyed this course and learned a great deal. Thank you!

By MR N M

Feb 27, 2021

Today, Coursera is doing a great job of learning. I invite everyone to take these courses to add value to their competencies.

Thans a lot.

Nizami Mazgarov

By Tamojit K

Nov 2, 2020

Basic Knowledge regarding Audit was good, though more Situation based discussion needed for better understanding on Audit

By Lauralee J

Jan 5, 2021

This course has helped me widen my perspective about Auditing. Very clear and concise. Thank you again

By Mark G N A

Jan 26, 2021

I used this in my current job, very useful and informative.

By MARIUM U

Nov 16, 2020

Perfectly introduced to the basics of auditing.

By Justin c v

Jul 27, 2020

It's very use full to learn about auditing

By DIVYA R

Oct 8, 2020

Usefully course ..learning of knowledge

By Anan H

Mar 29, 2021

most useful course i have ever taken

By VIGNESH A P R

Sep 23, 2020

I am very happy to attend the course

By Kaleem H

Dec 11, 2020

It Was good and easy to understand.

By Sowmiya.R

Jun 17, 2020

Learnt about Auditing Fundamentals

By Sugunakar M

Jul 13, 2020

Great experience with this course

By Santhya.c

Sep 22, 2020

To know more things by using app

By Sauhardya B

Oct 16, 2020

Awesome Course! A lot to learn.

By Syed Z A N

Oct 5, 2020

I will recommend to all member

By Adewale I A