Back to Digital Transformation

Digital Transformation, BCG

About this Course

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a ""how-to"" for digitizing your organization...

By CN

Mar 01, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

By KL

May 15, 2018

Very good course with practical case studies and interviews. Also the presentations were very nice by the BCG people. The teaching style was very approachable and fun especially by Amane Dannouni.

187 Reviews

By Akshat Agarwal

Apr 13, 2019

A phenomenonal course talking about the underlying digital transformation businesses will go in future and that to pretty fast. Structured knowledge in simple langage makes this course exciting and engaging!!

By Harry Heijes

Apr 13, 2019

The course provides a good overview of different aspects of Digital Transformation. It provides structure and describes some (classic) examples. The test questions I found somewhat ambiguous and some frameworks used in the training are not explained enough. How do you define a market is malleable for instance. This makes using the models somewhat hard.

By Alejandro Ramirez

Apr 07, 2019

Very good course. The best one I've taken online. Very good instructors, good material and dynamic. And, more importantly, I learned (and I don't really know much about digital trends or how they work...).

By Thomas Gamsjäger

Apr 07, 2019

Strong emphasis on the business side of the topic whereas the technical aspects of real and concrete digital transformation were left out.

By Cesar Pardo Figueroa

Apr 04, 2019

Excelente curso! Da una visión clara de los puntos a considerar para liderar una transformación digital exitosa. Es una ruta distinta para cada empresa. El curso nos enseña los distintos caminos que podemos seguir dependiendo de las caracteristicas y cultura de cada organización.

By SONAL SINGH

Apr 02, 2019

Extremely Informative.

By LIU SETIA GUNAWAN

Mar 31, 2019

nice explanations with real examples

By Varun Verma

Mar 27, 2019

Good course. Provides frameworks and tools that helps you understand the underpinnings of digital transformation.

By Nathalia Ribeiro Ferreira Oliveira

Mar 26, 2019

Muito bom

By Brooke Zimet, SPHR-SHRM SCP

Mar 25, 2019

I have yet to complete this course and was planning to quickly review it for any additional information to supplements my courses on Digital Strategy and the Future of Work courses from my People Analytics studies with AIHR Academy and MyHRFuture. (I am also taking classes in Data Science). I just become completely enthralled by this course, the case studies, and the outline of things to come. The reflection questions have provided me with guides to express how I have contributed to business transformations in the past, or how attempts to change technology platforms have failed earlier in my career. I'm so pleased I took the time to review this course. I highly recommend this course to everyone! I found examples from so many industries and it really helped me think clearly about my own situations. Thank You!

Brooke Zimet, SPHR, SHRM-SCP