Back to Digital Transformation

Digital Transformation, BCG

About this Course

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a ""how-to"" for digitizing your organization...

By CN

Mar 01, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

By KL

May 15, 2018

Very good course with practical case studies and interviews. Also the presentations were very nice by the BCG people. The teaching style was very approachable and fun especially by Amane Dannouni.

178 Reviews

By Brooke Zimet, SPHR-SHRM SCP

Mar 25, 2019

I have yet to complete this course and was planning to quickly review it for any additional information to supplements my courses on Digital Strategy and the Future of Work courses from my People Analytics studies with AIHR Academy and MyHRFuture. (I am also taking classes in Data Science). I just become completely enthralled by this course, the case studies, and the outline of things to come. The reflection questions have provided me with guides to express how I have contributed to business transformations in the past, or how attempts to change technology platforms have failed earlier in my career. I'm so pleased I took the time to review this course. I highly recommend this course to everyone! I found examples from so many industries and it really helped me think clearly about my own situations. Thank You!

Brooke Zimet, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

By emmanuel Nnko

Mar 23, 2019

Very interesting course … with very informative learning/course materials offered by competent instructors

By Pedro Mejia

Mar 22, 2019

Good enough to have a supercial approach on what is digital transformation. Thank you.

By Rafael Franca

Mar 21, 2019

Gives a great overview of Digital transformation going through all topics. The BCG and UVA teams created a very comprehensive course that helps a lot to understand concepts and the how to implement. Thank you

By Soraya Viana Silva de Souza

Mar 21, 2019

É um curso muito abrangente, que disponibilizou novas habilidades e conceitos entre negocio e soluçoes digitais (TI) na minha concepção.

By Kang Cheng

Mar 21, 2019

This course is useful and practical!

By CATHERINE WONG

Mar 20, 2019

It is a very comprehensive course that the materials are well prepared. Thank you to BCG! I have refreshed my knowledge, learnt many new concepts and on how to apply them.

By Loic Pfister

Mar 19, 2019

Overall very good class, the blockchain part for me was a bit too superficial so I am not quite sure it really brings value to bring it in. The rest was a very good intro

By Pedro Gutierrez

Mar 19, 2019

Great course, I was tired of having all tech vendors coming up with their biased interpretations of digital transformation. This course settles the basics in a solid, clear way and identifies the key ingredients required for having a successful process!

By Khalid Albuayjan

Mar 18, 2019

an amazing introduction course to discover digital transformation and its key elements