Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

CN

Mar 01, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

May 16, 2020

Having heard of this term every single hour of working with a consultancy, finally feels great to have a structure in my mind to understand, adapt and explain what digital Transformation really is!

251 - 275 of 1,065 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Alex F V

Jun 02, 2020

Very interesting training fully aligned to the reality of the companies who are facing digital transformation. I'd definitely recommend it to my friends and colleagues from work.

By Ei W P T

This course is very informative for the knowledge of digital age. It would be very useful for our own business environment. Thank you Coursera and all instructors of the courses.

By Lisa R

May 02, 2020

Hands down the best course I have taken on Coursera so far! A fantastic overview of all of the most important aspects to consider in a successful digital transformation strategy.

By Pedro L

Nov 14, 2018

Great high-level overview of the Digital Transformation topic. Very good level of presentations and support materials. A very good first-step into Digital Transformation journey!

By Leonardo M d O

Nov 13, 2018

Great knowledge journey! I'm really excited about Digital Transformation in the Companies. The lectures, the interviews were very important to achieve my goals about the subject.

By David C W H

Jan 22, 2019

Excellent course to understand the disruptive potential of digital trends, various strategies for navigating between hype and reality, practical use cases for their application.

By Anup C

May 05, 2019

Interesting course content. It helps provide a context to all the buzzwords around digital transformation that we are exposed to these days. Happy to have completed the course.

By Marie-Claire W

Oct 07, 2018

Very pleased with the course content, lecturers, case studies and delivery. Highly recommend this course, I've learned a lot and am now eager to learn more about DT. Thank you!

By Susana A

Sep 03, 2020

Amazing course! It really helped me to better understand different frameworks in the path of digitalization. I also could learn about new approaches to digital business models

By AKSHAY A D

Sep 21, 2020

Thank you! This course was really thought provoking, insightful and enjoyable. Got to learn so many things to align myself with the digital needs and strategy for the future.

By Beloward E P

Jul 12, 2020

A very insightful and transformative journey. Digital transformation is happening and the way forward is to embrace it. The course is very rich in contents and illustrations.

By Antony M

Sep 09, 2019

Very educative course, with real life examples. I particularly liked the mid-video pauses to gauge understanding, it was interactive. I hope to be taking another course soon.

By Javier M Z N

Apr 14, 2020

This is a very exciting course. It covers the basics to understand the key concepts for digital transformation and some of the most important tools involved in this journey.

By Alexander H

Oct 04, 2020

Super interesting course! I gained many new insights into the topic! I feel comfortable that the course prepared me for projects around digitalization. Thank you very much!

By Francesco S

Jan 05, 2020

Great material explained in a structured and easy-to-follow structure. Strongly suggested for professionals facing the opportunities of implementing digital transformation

By Vivek K S

Jan 06, 2020

Very insightful and provides first hand knowledge and frameworks to apply Digital Transformation concepts across organisations. Thank you to the creators for this course.

By Loïc P

Mar 19, 2019

Overall very good class, the blockchain part for me was a bit too superficial so I am not quite sure it really brings value to bring it in. The rest was a very good intro

By Enrique E

Oct 05, 2020

A great contact on the subject. Examples of all kinds of industries and interviews with professionals who bring great value to the learning process.

Highly recommended!

By Diana H

Apr 13, 2020

Thank you for the course, this was very informative and provided me a very good background and breadth of knowledge across Digital transformation activities and impacts.

By Naraphakrasmi B

Oct 03, 2019

Great course, It comprehends critical aspects that we must know in the digital age. Instructors give clear contents with explicit examples helping us understand better.

By Vasiliy S

Комплексный подход, структурированная информация, профессиональные эксперты, качественные примеры. Я сделал большой шаг в изучении темы благодаря курсу от BCG и Darden.

By Stephan B

May 20, 2019

Easy accessible and inspiring course giving you a clear overview of the basics of digital transformation. Highly recommended for anyone with an interest in the subject.

By Farron M F

Aug 27, 2020

Very good lecturers. There was a lot of examples provided with each content portrayed. Even the quizzes of every week was fun and helped understand the concept better.

By Tiara S U

Sep 22, 2020

I learned a lot. and I get to know more about iot, big data, cyber, etc. I also came to know about business impact, the challenges it contains, and the key takeaways.

By Hans E C S

Aug 26, 2020

This course is really great! The challenge is how can we keep up with the exponential growth of technology. There are so much can be happen (transform) in the future.