Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

LD
Feb 14, 2021

One of the most detailed courses I've studied here in Coursera. I never thought that Digital Transformation would be that broad encompassing multiple fields from Business Strategy to Design Thinking.

251 - 275 of 1,335 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Rafael F

Mar 21, 2019

Gives a great overview of Digital transformation going through all topics. The BCG and UVA teams created a very comprehensive course that helps a lot to understand concepts and the how to implement. Thank you

By Seng A S M

Mar 25, 2021

I like this course with a short to the point answer and questions. What I would like to get is the powerpoint of the background, so that we can review again when we did the question at the end of the module.

By MONICA M M A

Aug 20, 2020

aprendes a manejar la empresa en situaciones digitales, a transformarla, con los ejemplos de empresas puedes tener mas clara la idea de las soluciones que pueden suceder en un ambiente de tecnología digital.

By Zhang Y

Jul 28, 2019

It's a fantastic digital transformation journey that I got a full picture how a company should think about the impact of digital trend and how to get prepared to start its own digital transformation journey.

By Sabatina G

Mar 28, 2021

I am extremely grateful for being granted the opportunity to rise above, completing this challenging course. It was a bit of a bumpy road but it was definitely worth it! Thank you to the Coursera Community!

By KAUSHAL K

May 9, 2020

Before enter in course need to change mindset about that digital transformation and after course feeling guts to change some new innovative ideas should come in my mind to change the organisational benifits

By Yogi T

Apr 18, 2021

BCG's structural approach and framework provided are as expected and really helpful to act as a generic odometer and reference for indicator setting. One minor note, that Big Data is now at 7V already :-)

By Lonna M

Jul 27, 2020

Course content has many applications for today's business environment - much more than just digital transformation. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking to make a difference through business.

By Rajat G

Jun 17, 2019

It was an amazing journey. I started off hoping to learn something new but eventually leant a lot from business perspective and in the end believe that this course has definitely whet my appetite for more.

By Alejandro R M

Apr 7, 2019

Very good course. The best one I've taken online. Very good instructors, good material and dynamic. And, more importantly, I learned (and I don't really know much about digital trends or how they work...).

By Danielle R

Jan 11, 2021

Excellent course! Great presentations, well organized, clear content, all the speakers were knowledgeable. I am feeling more prepared for my business digital transformation project. Thank you to the team.

By Vinay M

Feb 23, 2019

It is a great opportunity to learn the nuances of digital transformation initiatives which firms undertake to realize growth, new source of revenues and to leverage their incumbent position in the market.

By Pariyarakaran M

Jun 5, 2018

This course helped me to understand overall transformation process, framework and business needs. This will certainly help me to educate our clients and partners the importance of digital transformation.

By Vaishali T

Feb 25, 2021

Course have been really helpful for me. broad horizon that is covered in this course is appreciable. I have become more curious about digital transformation. Thank you for the great learning experience.

By Ashish K

Apr 15, 2018

A highly informational course which provide insight of digital trends and core competence required for this ongoing Industrial Revolution 4.0. Highly recommended course of individuals across industries.

By Harvinder S

Nov 21, 2020

Digital Transformation is a vast and ever-evolving field. So it's fundamental to understand the basics really well while also touching the latest technologies driving it. The course served the purpose.

By Filip V

Nov 20, 2020

It was really great introductory course. It gave insights about the digital transformation and for the people that have no knowledge about it, it is the perfect course to start with! Fully recommended.

By Alexandre S

Mar 8, 2021

Interesting and offer a strong and clear framework and methodology to understand and build a digital strategy, especially within large companies. Some modules are sometimes too theorical (very rare).

By Alma S J

Aug 3, 2020

Great course to understand the main topics and trends of digital transformation, no matter your role or department, the reviewed infomation is the base to later learn in detailed each digital skill.

By LAVALLADE

May 18, 2018

This course is of very high quality.

Quality of the content (subjects, courses, interviews).

Quality of form (illustrations, images, audio).

Quality of learning (pedagogy, questions to think, quizzes)

By Dhaval D

Aug 14, 2020

The course was very focussed on identifying and explaining the structural aspects of Digital Transformation. The practical experiences and knowledged shared helped in decluttering thought process.

By Danish N

May 1, 2020

It was a very relevant, insightful, and productive course. As a learner, my experience was really good, however, it would be better to have a toolkit on a course for Digitalization Transformation

By ADIL H

Nov 29, 2020

This course is a valuable starter for any Digital Transformation enthusiast, I would highly recommend it to anyone. Thanks a lot, BCG and Virginia University for this great learning opportunity.

By Felipe S G

Jul 27, 2020

It was a clear travel on Digital Transformation, and give me the bases to understand the critical subjects, risks and opportunities to facing our Business Digital transformation journey. Thanks!

By Jorge R

Aug 3, 2020

Excelente! , Da una visión muy amplia sobre lo que realmente es transformación digital, va recorriendo desde las bases hasta la consecución de un procesos real de Transformación.

Muchas gracias