Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a ""how-to"" for digitizing your organization...

CN

Mar 01, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

KL

May 15, 2018

Very good course with practical case studies and interviews. Also the presentations were very nice by the BCG people. The teaching style was very approachable and fun especially by Amane Dannouni.

51 - 75 of 368 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Loic P

Mar 19, 2019

Overall very good class, the blockchain part for me was a bit too superficial so I am not quite sure it really brings value to bring it in. The rest was a very good intro

By Enrique P

Mar 18, 2019

Todo ok

By Khalid A

Mar 18, 2019

an amazing introduction course to discover digital transformation and its key elements

By Nathalia R F O

Mar 26, 2019

Muito bom

By Prashant G

Mar 01, 2019

I enjoyed the course and think it has sensitised me towards Digital disruption and transformation happening across the world.

By Soraya V S d S

Mar 21, 2019

É um curso muito abrangente, que disponibilizou novas habilidades e conceitos entre negocio e soluçoes digitais (TI) na minha concepção.

By Rafael F

Mar 21, 2019

Gives a great overview of Digital transformation going through all topics. The BCG and UVA teams created a very comprehensive course that helps a lot to understand concepts and the how to implement. Thank you

By emmanuel N

Mar 23, 2019

Very interesting course … with very informative learning/course materials offered by competent instructors

By Brooke Z S S

Mar 25, 2019

I have yet to complete this course and was planning to quickly review it for any additional information to supplements my courses on Digital Strategy and the Future of Work courses from my People Analytics studies with AIHR Academy and MyHRFuture. (I am also taking classes in Data Science). I just become completely enthralled by this course, the case studies, and the outline of things to come. The reflection questions have provided me with guides to express how I have contributed to business transformations in the past, or how attempts to change technology platforms have failed earlier in my career. I'm so pleased I took the time to review this course. I highly recommend this course to everyone! I found examples from so many industries and it really helped me think clearly about my own situations. Thank You!

Brooke Zimet, SPHR, SHRM-SCP

By Victor I

Mar 14, 2019

Deep insights. I like the way technology, economics and strategy were fused to proffer a safe path to value creation through digital transformation.

By Varun V

Mar 27, 2019

Good course. Provides frameworks and tools that helps you understand the underpinnings of digital transformation.

By Thirukkumaran H

Dec 20, 2018

Too good. It was totally an eye-opener with so many case studies and real justification of the digital trends in the course.

By Varun M

Dec 04, 2018

Excellent overview provided for the entire Digital Transformation journey. Very informative and be taken up as a starting points in case your company is on the verge of undertaking the Digital Transformation journey.

By KRISHNADAS K N

Dec 04, 2018

This coerce will give you the courage for First step towards your digital transformation journey!!!

By Benjamin L

Dec 06, 2018

Best course

By Mukesh K

Dec 24, 2018

Excellent course - with a good 360 degree coverage !!

By Alwaleed A M A

Dec 27, 2018

BCG has done it again! Great consulting group, and this course is a look inside the golden quality they bring to the table.

By SONAL S

Apr 02, 2019

Extremely Informative.

By Cesar P F

Apr 04, 2019

Excelente curso! Da una visión clara de los puntos a considerar para liderar una transformación digital exitosa. Es una ruta distinta para cada empresa. El curso nos enseña los distintos caminos que podemos seguir dependiendo de las caracteristicas y cultura de cada organización.

By Alejandro R

Apr 07, 2019

Very good course. The best one I've taken online. Very good instructors, good material and dynamic. And, more importantly, I learned (and I don't really know much about digital trends or how they work...).

By Wasim K

Feb 05, 2019

Good course and provides good context around the Digital transformation journey.

By Prakash K

Feb 08, 2019

Crisp information on digital transformation.

By Nut

Feb 19, 2019

I have obtain fundamental knowledge of fancy word "Digital Transformation".

By Bhushan S

Jan 25, 2019

This is a truly value adding course. For people who are looking to transition to the transformation role or are already involved in the same, I would highly recommend this. By learning a very well structured approach, the probability of success will be high.

By Mesbah H

Dec 11, 2018

The examples were great and the seminars were helpful. It would be great to get some of the slides as part of the lectures. Some of the subtitles/pronunciations were note clear. But I really enjoyed and it enhanced my learning.