Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

May 15, 2020

Having heard of this term every single hour of working with a consultancy, finally feels great to have a structure in my mind to understand, adapt and explain what digital Transformation really is!

CN
Feb 28, 2019

very insightful! The syllabus is very well thought of and very understandable from a perspective of a non - tech person. the takeaways really help in summarizing the knowledge / lessons per module.

401 - 425 of 1,125 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Riyad A

Feb 14, 2020

although in industry for long time true eye opener and make sense of happening around you thankyou for useful practical course

By Marianella S V E

Jul 9, 2020

La pase estupendo durante todo el curso. Excelente metodologia, excelente contenido y muy buenos ejemplos. 100% recomendable!

By Edwin S

Apr 17, 2020

It is fantastic course to understand the digital transformation from basic to establish the digital drive in the organization

By Joao B N

Jun 28, 2019

The Speakers ( Teachers) showed a deep knowledge on the subject. The presentations outside, clear and very well communicated.

By Prashant G

Mar 1, 2019

I enjoyed the course and think it has sensitised me towards Digital disruption and transformation happening across the world.

By Rahul M

Jun 7, 2019

Really liked the course - short, simple and very insightful. Good to begin your journey in the digital transformation space.

By Thirukkumaran H

Dec 19, 2018

Too good. It was totally an eye-opener with so many case studies and real justification of the digital trends in the course.

By Jonathon G

Sep 2, 2020

Use cases used and presenters were on target. The breath and depth of learning, as well as the pace was great. Thank you.

By Shwetha C G

May 15, 2020

Very informative. A better platform to understand the current trends and also how about to go with the aproach in business.

By Alwaleed A M A

Dec 27, 2018

BCG has done it again! Great consulting group, and this course is a look inside the golden quality they bring to the table.

By Nagesh N M

Jul 25, 2018

Really nice course which sets up the basics for digital transformation, I would recommend this course for business managers

By Esraa R

Aug 23, 2020

We need to minimize talking and example should be a live in video show like a competitors roleplays modules

By Carlos A P

Jul 6, 2020

Un curso muy preciso y completo, con referencia a herramientas practicas útiles y de comprobada aplicación. Muchas Gracias

By Ali R M

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent course to begin one's digital transformation journey. BCG's framework is amazing, very simple yet comprehensive!

By Juan C S

Mar 23, 2020

Very good course for people who need the basics of digital transformation and need/want to make a change in their business

By Roger M

Feb 17, 2020

Very complete and comprehensive introduction to Digital Transformation. Clear concepts, good examples, great explanations.

By Luis D M V

Nov 26, 2019

I learned how to make an specific assesment of my company and how to take digital transformation wave in a succesfully way

By Saniye L

Jan 3, 2019

Der Kurs war sehr gut aufbereitet. Praxis nah mit vielen Beispielen. Ich würde diese Kurs auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen.

By Mihir D

Apr 8, 2018

Great course with comprehensive discussions. It would be even better if they summarized Key Takeaways of Expert Interviews

By Ivan A O

Jul 1, 2020

Been a CTO, this course for me was a continuos flow of business strategy and comprehension of the actual and future world

By Zahra G

Jan 5, 2020

I learned a lot of new stuff. It has both theoretical and practical information. Highly recommended. Thank you very much.

By Vanessa D L

Nov 17, 2020

Thank you to all the Instructors and guests. I've learned a lot about the Digital Transformation. More power to you all.

By richelle b

Oct 19, 2019

I love this course. very informative and I'm so excited to apply what I have learned to our company. Thank you very much

By Albert D

Nov 25, 2018

The best course on digital transformation that I have had the good fortune to experience. Current, complete, motivating.

By Juan B

Jul 12, 2020

I loved the course. Although, I didn't like that much the interviews, I'm more focused on a real-case approach. Thanks!