Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

LD
Feb 14, 2021

One of the most detailed courses I've studied here in Coursera. I never thought that Digital Transformation would be that broad encompassing multiple fields from Business Strategy to Design Thinking.

451 - 475 of 1,359 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Sue N Y

May 16, 2021

The course has provided a very good foundation to what Digital Transformation is all about. Certainly there is much more to learn.

By Rodolfo M N

Dec 12, 2020

Great course. Provides a clear understanding of all the topics you need and a new mindset when approaching digital transformation.

By sergio

Nov 19, 2019

Love it. I want to congratulate the team of BCG. Great content.All my life i´ve been wondering to work in BCG.How can i sen my cv?

By Teimur S

Feb 20, 2019

Пока это лучший курс, из всех, что я проходил на Coursera.

Качественные материалы, задания, интересные тесты.

Испытал удовольствие

By Manuel A

Nov 23, 2019

Amazing course with great teachers and panelists. I like the mix of BCG experts and business school teachers. Highly recommended!

By MERLYN I C L

Sep 25, 2020

It was very useful, the explanation and material provided made me understand what digital transformation is. Thank you very much

By Arka C

Jul 13, 2020

A wonderful approach for understanding the shift towards digital transformation citing wonderful examples from across industries

By Chris K

Apr 19, 2020

Great instructors, interesting topics and informative examples. A must have for everyone within the digital transformation area.

By Ali M A A B

Apr 11, 2020

I've learned a lot in this course and it helped me in understanding the Digital Transformation topic in great detail.

Many Thanks

By Ekki R

Feb 29, 2020

Really enjoy this course. The way how instructor explain the concept is very thoughtful. Best investment for my knowledge so far

By RAHUL C

Jul 16, 2020

This Course has an amazing structure and gives a holistic view and gives clarity on the overall Digital Transformation Journey.

By Jean-Charles F

Apr 7, 2018

Great rythms and insights - even for somebody that has worked in a digital department, I have learned alot. Thanks to the team.

By Richa K

May 31, 2021

The course was insightful in terms of methods and strategies to be adopted in digital innovation age for businesses to thrive.

By Steven D N

Oct 21, 2020

This course exceeded my expectations. You did a very nice job of presenting a very difficult concept in an easy to digest way.

By Tom B

Jun 7, 2020

I will be in my company's digital transformation team, and this course provided me valuable information to start this journey.

By Riyad A

Feb 14, 2020

although in industry for long time true eye opener and make sense of happening around you thankyou for useful practical course

By Paraskevi T

May 22, 2021

Very consice and informative without too much unecessary blabbery. Spot-on with what many of us experience in our daily work.

By Marianella V E

Jul 9, 2020

La pase estupendo durante todo el curso. Excelente metodologia, excelente contenido y muy buenos ejemplos. 100% recomendable!

By Edwin S

Apr 17, 2020

It is fantastic course to understand the digital transformation from basic to establish the digital drive in the organization

By Joao B N

Jun 28, 2019

The Speakers ( Teachers) showed a deep knowledge on the subject. The presentations outside, clear and very well communicated.

By Prashant G

Mar 1, 2019

I enjoyed the course and think it has sensitised me towards Digital disruption and transformation happening across the world.

By Rahul M

Jun 7, 2019

Really liked the course - short, simple and very insightful. Good to begin your journey in the digital transformation space.

By Thirukkumaran H

Dec 19, 2018

Too good. It was totally an eye-opener with so many case studies and real justification of the digital trends in the course.

By Jonathon G

Sep 2, 2020

Use cases used and presenters were on target. The breath and depth of learning, as well as the pace was great. Thank you.

By Shwetha C G

May 15, 2020

Very informative. A better platform to understand the current trends and also how about to go with the aproach in business.