Back to Digital Transformation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Transformation by BCG

Digital transformation is a hot topic--but what exactly is it and what does it mean for companies? In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, and led by top-ranked Darden faculty and Boston Consulting Group global management experts, we talk about digital transformation in two ways. First we discuss the pace of change and the imperative it creates for businesses. Next we provide the context for this transformation and what it takes to win in the digital age. Then we walk through BCG's proprietary framework, which helps you identify key areas to digitize, including strategy, core processes, and technology. By the end of this course, you'll be able to: --describe the underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions --weigh the pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement --utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization...

GS
Nov 11, 2019

The course gives good examples and is useful for the own Company. I could understand much better why several decision were taken. Amane should very detailed and easy tounderstand (even for foreigners)

May 15, 2020

Having heard of this term every single hour of working with a consultancy, finally feels great to have a structure in my mind to understand, adapt and explain what digital Transformation really is!

176 - 200 of 1,178 Reviews for Digital Transformation

By Naresh K C

Apr 20, 2020

It was a great learning experience. It helped me in understanding the fact that Digital transformation is more of a business issue than an IT issue. The interviews with the practitioners were simply great and helped in demystifying the subject.

By Ramprrasadh G

The course has been well designed and well articulated by a team of facilitators who are leading industry experts. Their deep expertise on digital technologies and business understanding helped understand this rather complex subject with ease.

By robert c

Feb 3, 2020

Good insight into the challenging world of digital transformation. Course material and how it was presented gave food for thought and wasnt all spoon fed at too low a level. Enjoyable and certainly feel more knowledgeable after this course.

By Daniel S

Jul 28, 2020

Very enjoyable delivery. Mix of presenter, interviews and location visit is bit refreshing. In addition, some simple message we thought we know, but the way they are conveying the message enable me to think even further. Recommended Course.

By Simson H

Jul 26, 2020

Wonderfully explained! The part I liked the most is the context-based questions. If you just think a bit critically while answering the questions of this course, you'll learn a lot and will be able to identify what's wrong in your industry.

By Kristian H

Dec 29, 2019

Fantastic course! Comprehensive, logically structured, practical, and truly thought-provoking. I recommend the course to every professional seeking to understand the broader context and business implications of current technology trends.

By Nicolas F R

Apr 18, 2020

Really a great course. Very insightful and for sure applicable in jobs. This is for sure the present / future of the global business strategy so is very helpful that everyone starts to know and learn in how this transition must me made.

By Kamal A

Jul 1, 2019

excellent course. very nice description. very deep and very very logical. really a great course. very quality content and people are really really an expert who were presenting this. very broad view of presenting information and logics.

By Yousif A A

May 23, 2020

This was a very interesting and illuminating course, on a topic

i hope to use to improve my value proposition to my clients & partners, as a Management Consultant & Digital Transformation advisor.

Thanks to UVA & BCG for a great course.

By Yogesh S P

Dec 20, 2019

Amazing crash course on Digital Transformation. It was perfect course which I was looking for. And it definitely helped me get an overview of what Digital Transformation is, the key trends and framework to get started with. Thank you

By Maxime S

Mar 20, 2020

Very thorough walk-through Digital transformation, this course gives a full overview of what is at stake and how companies should adapt for future digital age. I strongly recommend this to all business and non-business stakeholders.

By Supratim M

Jul 16, 2020

Excellent explanation! Simple and engaging! learnt a lot of things as well as this course helped me to have an insight into the digital transformation that's happening and will be happening in the upcoming days! A must-do course!

By D P

Apr 26, 2020

Course really helped me understand the need for Digital transformation & the benefits that can offer If implemented successfully in my industry. The course material was extremely good with lots of interviews with eminent business

By Talajide O

Mar 12, 2020

This course brought me up to date with the digital technology trend.

I feel equipped to take on new tasks in Digital transformation and innovation.

Definitely recommended for anyone wanting to make that move in their organisations.

By Patrick O N

Nov 27, 2019

This is an insightful course for any person that wants to understand the rudiments of Digital Transformation. I found it practical because of the case studies used throughtout the course. Thanks BCG and Darden School of Business.

By Iurii S

Nov 12, 2019

First and second part of this course were very boring. But third and fourth part were incredibly interesting. I started digital transformation in my current company, although I am looking for a new job :) I recommend this course.

By Ali H

Aug 3, 2018

This an essential course for all IT professions to enrich their knowledge on how to make IT more effective in non-IT context.

In addition, it can be used as a good reference for an academic research on IT researches and critiques.

By Akriti

Jun 10, 2020

I found this course very informative especially the fourth module. It helped me get an amazing job in times of Covid-19. I got a jump of three designations in the new company compared to my previous role. What more could I say?

By Mesbah H

Dec 11, 2018

The examples were great and the seminars were helpful. It would be great to get some of the slides as part of the lectures. Some of the subtitles/pronunciations were note clear. But I really enjoyed and it enhanced my learning.

By Mohamed T E

Apr 24, 2020

one of the best courses i have taken so far , the structure , the preparation ,the infogarphs

all were excellent

the only issue is it needs updating as i am taking this course in 2020

some numbers and data needs to be adjusted

By Idris A

Apr 13, 2020

video lectures were good and guest speakers added value. However there were a number of errors in the transcript of the videos. on the whole gave an excellent overview of digital transformation which will add value in my work.

By Mateo S

Feb 8, 2020

Very interesting content. Well paced and in organized. It would be interesting to hear more real examples of companies that have been successful (or not) in their digital journeys, and exploring those examples more in-depth

By Ayman G S A

Very useful and practical .. only a small part of it is theoretical .. obviously the topics covered by the university not BCG. I hope we can have more courses with partnerships between universities and big consulting firms.

By Mariana D

Apr 24, 2020

El curso es excelente. Me brindo conocimientos, herramientas y me ayudo a repensar la estrategia de implementación de la metodología.

A su vez los ejemplos y casos de negocio fueron muy enriquecedores para mi.

Muchas gracias

By Arend Z

Jan 19, 2020

Fast and entertaining. Interesting for many levels of expertise. Even for people with a lot of hands-on experience, the frameworks and terminology will help be more effective in consulting clients on Digital Transformation.