Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

76 - 100 of 451 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Arantza A

Jun 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! Teaches you skills that are required as a veterinarian as well as background history of the origins of vet medicine that is interesting as well! Would recommend to any for veterinarians or those who are seeking the career!

By Lucy B

May 16, 2018

I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about becoming a vet or is just interested. it was so good I found it hard no to do the whole thing in one sitting. I can't think of one bad thing to say about it it was AMAZING!

By Ellis C C

Oct 7, 2016

Really interesting course.

I recommend it to anyone curios about working with animals.

This course made me seriously concidering working as a veterinary assistant in the future, I will look at the possibilites of part time studies to achieve this,

By Abigail S

Jul 20, 2016

Challenging yet extremely interesting and informative. I now feel more secure in my choice to become a Vet in the future as I have thoroughly enjoyed learning all about different aspects including anatomy, clinical skills and veterinary history

By Moni M

Jul 24, 2020

Very good and interesting course with well retail explanation making the student encouraged to continue learning. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested in the topic. Thank you to all the people who made this wonderful available.

By Claudia S

May 4, 2020

I felt that it gave a good insight to different areas that would likely be covered during a typical first year vet course. I have learnt a lot from this and I would recommend anyone to do it if they are considering taking veterinary medicine!

By Bruna C W

Mar 1, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm starting vet school this year and this course made me sure I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do.

Also, I'm really impressed with the University and the Vet School. I hope someday I can do other courses from you.

By VICTOR H Z T

Nov 23, 2015

Es el curso ideal para Medicos Veterinarios muy didactico pero realmente me ha retroalimentado de muchas de mis clases me fascina excelente sobre todo la anatomia comparada muy especifica felicidades colegas este curso esta muy completo.

By Cameron H

Sep 25, 2020

An excellent collection of lectures to give a taste of learning veterinary medicine. It feels like you are really with the instructors as they lecture. Very pleased with the course and have dreams of becoming a student of RDCVS one day!

By Priyanka S

really informative. As an AS level student who wants to pursue vet med, i can guarantee that those whi want to pursue the same will love it.

thanks for the great course RDSVS. Looking forward to more vet related courses from you all :)

By Heidi S

Jan 23, 2021

I learned so much from this course and feel so grateful for the ability to be taught so much in such a short time on the topic of veterinary practices and science, anatomy and histology, comparative studies, etc. Very interesting.

By Sabahat B A K

Jul 11, 2020

Iam a Masters in Zoology student, an animal enthusiastic , i was always intrested in knowing more about animal care. The EDIVET course has bought to me a lot of knowledge and helped me to develop my skills in the above platforms.

By Rhianna L

This course was absolutely brilliant to give you an idea o fveterinary studry. There are easy to follow explanations and good resources available. I would highly trying this course if veterinary is something youre intrested in.

By stephanie m

Sep 7, 2015

This class has the quizzes to help with the final test witch actually helps to learn the materials and the materials given at the end to print out is a nice additive and helps to memorize the information with out the computer

By Isabel B

Dec 14, 2016

This was a wonderful course and it built a really strong foundations for my veterinary aspirations! It also set up a basis for some generalised learning which is indipensible and will prove useful over the next few years!

By Barış Y

Aug 31, 2020

Great course. It really gives an overall approach to being a veterinarian. I would suggest it to anyone who is curious about what a veterinarian does, as well as those who wonder the scope and development of animal care.

By Josie M R

May 1, 2020

Very interesting and well put together. Gives a very broad and basic overview of some topics that will be taught in university, as well as offering some rich history on the development of veterinary studies and practice.

By Sarah J F

Sep 10, 2016

Very interesting and informative course. Given the circumstances, of course, it touches "only" the basics, but even so it allows you to gain useful knowledge and a glimpse at what it's like to study veterinary medicine.

By Mikayla H S

Jan 15, 2021

I enjoyed this very much. Was interesting to learn new things I never knew about the history, the animals, the society of veterinary care. Truly wonderful and I am looking forward to continue my learning with animals.

By Kirstiene M V

Jul 13, 2020

I have learned a lot especially in identifying structures of the heart because I was quite bad at anatomy in our class. Also, the course was informative enough through the general veterinary education and profession.

By Ciara Ó H

Nov 9, 2015

I have just currently finished week one of this course, but I think it is fantastic! It provides the learner with such a great basic knowledge and understanding of animal care and husbandry. I would highly recommend.

By Elena D

Mar 1, 2017

A great overview of the profession and the field, suitable for those considering becoming vet surgeons and vet nurses. Great job of working around the limitations of online learning for such a hands-on subject, too!

By Yasara S

Nov 2, 2020

I am a undergraduate in university of Peradeniya. This cause was really helpful to remind me what i learned in my first year of the university. Also it includes clinical practices as well. That was really helpful.

By Chara P

Feb 15, 2020

I hope to one day apply to RDSVS so this was a great introduction full of interesting lessons and valuable information. Thank you to all the teachers who put this wonderful course together, see you in the future!

By Juan P M A

Jul 11, 2020

This is an exceptional course, I learned about many things that vet students see on their first year at The University of Edinburgh.

If you are interested in veterinary career, do this course without any doubt!