Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 15, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 25, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

101 - 125 of 344 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Gigio M

Jun 07, 2017

I like, bat, not have my languenge in subtitle, ( I speak portuguese rsrrs)

Even so I love the curse.

And the subtitle in spanish not is very well functionate.

By Crystal V

Jun 12, 2017

This course has so much valuable information to offer in the course of a few short weeks! If you want a career with animals, it is worth taking this course!

By Maiza m

Jul 11, 2020

This course has helped me a lot, hopefully i would be able to further my study from animal production to vet science

Think you cousera, thank u Edinburgh

By Benjamin W

Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for a great course, really gave me an insight to the studies of veterinary students and helped to solidify my desire to study veterinary science.

By Kate A M C

Jul 25, 2019

Very interesting and is also such an in depth course with lots of new things to learn about Caring for Animals and a huge variety of terms to learn

By Courtney V

I found it informative although perhaps a little too easy, unless that was the point. To make even me feel smart enough to chase the dream...aha!

By Jasleen L

Mar 15, 2020

Fantastic course! It's given me a developed insight into the world of veterinary medicine and I'm even more motivated to pursue my dream career.

By Hannah E P

Jan 20, 2019

Fantastic course! Thank you so much for all this information and thank you for inspiring me even more to pursue the career I have always wanted!

By Jodie F

Jun 12, 2019

it is useful for anyone who aspires to go into veterinary medicine at university, and great for your personal statement as a discussion point.

By Suhaib S K

Jun 15, 2020

very nice course of animal enthusiasts and for someone wishing to take veterinary.Good in presenting ,content and make things understandable

By Stefan S

May 05, 2020

Excellent course, well documented and given by excellent professors. i would love to see a real veterinary course partly online and on site.

By Shumya A

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing platform of learning today.i learn basic knowledge of veterinary.As a veterinary student ,this course help me in my study.

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Naeomi P

Apr 15, 2020

A very insightful course. It is useful to have some prior knowledge about the heart and how it works as this was very challenging for me.

By Diana M H

Aug 24, 2016

It is really awesome, I have learned a lot. I studied Veterinary medicine but this course added a lot to my knowledge . Thanks for you.

By Ashley S

Nov 27, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! I feel like it taught me a variety of things related to veterinary medicine and it was very interesting!

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By alfredo

Oct 29, 2019

Good course and quite plain with materials and important content for learning from that course. Good teachers and very well explain.

By Jessica V

Aug 23, 2018

amazing insight to what will be covered in a veterinary degree - highly recommend if thinking of applying to uni to do a vet course

By Chloe T

Jan 14, 2017

very good and easy to understand even though i am 11 years old i passed everything as the lecturers were extremely clear very good!

By Jitka H

Feb 23, 2020

A mixture of interesting content, knowledgeable tutors and well designed teaching material. Can't wait to enroll in more courses.

By Ailsa A

Oct 02, 2019

Extremely interesting and well structured. A lot of effort has gone into providing such a useful course for prospective students.

By Débora N M

Jan 20, 2017

A great overview full of pretty important aspects and details. I Really appreciated having the opportunity of taking this course!

By Anitha K

Jul 08, 2020

It was really helpful. Since I am a 6th grader I found it a bit hard but it was easy to understand and helped me learn a lot.

❤❤❤