Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

151 - 175 of 481 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Jasmine S

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent introductory course. The style of the assessments was varied, the course presentation was engaging. I would love to attend this vet school.

By Tebogo R

Jul 6, 2021

I am excited to have completed the course .I have learned a lot i wish i had the finances to get a certificate and continue further with the course

By Kate A M C

Jul 25, 2019

Very interesting and is also such an in depth course with lots of new things to learn about Caring for Animals and a huge variety of terms to learn

By Eleanor B

Apr 17, 2021

Found this really useful and informative and it has definitely made me 100% certain I would like to aim to have a veterinary career in the future.

By Courtney V

I found it informative although perhaps a little too easy, unless that was the point. To make even me feel smart enough to chase the dream...aha!

By Jasleen L

Mar 15, 2020

Fantastic course! It's given me a developed insight into the world of veterinary medicine and I'm even more motivated to pursue my dream career.

By Hannah E P

Jan 19, 2019

Fantastic course! Thank you so much for all this information and thank you for inspiring me even more to pursue the career I have always wanted!

By Giorgia B

Aug 22, 2020

it was really fun to follow I just would have liked reminders of when the week is about to end because I nearly missed due date a couple times

By Jodie F

Jun 12, 2019

it is useful for anyone who aspires to go into veterinary medicine at university, and great for your personal statement as a discussion point.

By Esther H

Oct 1, 2020

So informative and makes me excited to study veterinary medicine next year. It’s an enjoyable course and the teaching methods are very clear.

By Suhaib S K

Jun 15, 2020

very nice course of animal enthusiasts and for someone wishing to take veterinary.Good in presenting ,content and make things understandable

By Stefan S

May 5, 2020

Excellent course, well documented and given by excellent professors. i would love to see a real veterinary course partly online and on site.

By Shumya A

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing platform of learning today.i learn basic knowledge of veterinary.As a veterinary student ,this course help me in my study.

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Sheryl G

May 16, 2021

I loved this course! It was really informative and I learnt lots, it has definitely helped me solidify my career choice, without a doubt.

By Naeomi P

Apr 15, 2020

A very insightful course. It is useful to have some prior knowledge about the heart and how it works as this was very challenging for me.

By Orlaíth 0

Dec 15, 2020

Very informative. You learn a basic knowledge of the different skeletal anatomy of dogs as well as comparative anatomy between species.

By Diana H

Aug 24, 2016

It is really awesome, I have learned a lot. I studied Veterinary medicine but this course added a lot to my knowledge . Thanks for you.

By Maike M

Jan 3, 2021

I really enjoyed the course, it gives a good taster into the veterinary profession and is a nice introduction to Edinburgh University.

By Ashley S

Nov 26, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! I feel like it taught me a variety of things related to veterinary medicine and it was very interesting!

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By Alfredo T

Oct 29, 2019

Good course and quite plain with materials and important content for learning from that course. Good teachers and very well explain.

By Jessica V

Aug 23, 2018

amazing insight to what will be covered in a veterinary degree - highly recommend if thinking of applying to uni to do a vet course

By Chloe T

Jan 13, 2017

very good and easy to understand even though i am 11 years old i passed everything as the lecturers were extremely clear very good!

By Mangon D

Apr 21, 2021

Cours fort complet et très adapté. Bien que ne souhaitant pas faire vétérinaire, j'ai été très intéressée par certaines matières.