Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

151 - 175 of 531 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Crystal V

Jun 12, 2017

This course has so much valuable information to offer in the course of a few short weeks! If you want a career with animals, it is worth taking this course!

By Athena G

Oct 7, 2020

Provides such incredible insight into the field of veterinary medicine and only gets me more excited for when I hopefully study the subject at university!

By Maiza m

Jul 11, 2020

This course has helped me a lot, hopefully i would be able to further my study from animal production to vet science

Think you cousera, thank u Edinburgh

By Benjamin W

Sep 10, 2017

Thanks for a great course, really gave me an insight to the studies of veterinary students and helped to solidify my desire to study veterinary science.

By Nicole T

Oct 23, 2020

It was an amazing experience to be able to know basic information of the veterinary practice. The week scheduling was just right and I learned a lot.

By Jasmine S

Aug 16, 2020

Excellent introductory course. The style of the assessments was varied, the course presentation was engaging. I would love to attend this vet school.

By Nicholas F D

Aug 10, 2021

Great format: you begin with an introduction to veterinary medicine, some comparative anatomy, clinical skills and a brief history of the practice!

By Tebogo R

Jul 6, 2021

I am excited to have completed the course .I have learned a lot i wish i had the finances to get a certificate and continue further with the course

By Kate A M C

Jul 25, 2019

Very interesting and is also such an in depth course with lots of new things to learn about Caring for Animals and a huge variety of terms to learn

By Eleanor B

Apr 17, 2021

Found this really useful and informative and it has definitely made me 100% certain I would like to aim to have a veterinary career in the future.

By Courtney V

I found it informative although perhaps a little too easy, unless that was the point. To make even me feel smart enough to chase the dream...aha!

By Jasleen L

Mar 15, 2020

Fantastic course! It's given me a developed insight into the world of veterinary medicine and I'm even more motivated to pursue my dream career.

By Hannah E P

Jan 19, 2019

Fantastic course! Thank you so much for all this information and thank you for inspiring me even more to pursue the career I have always wanted!

By Giorgia B

Aug 22, 2020

it was really fun to follow I just would have liked reminders of when the week is about to end because I nearly missed due date a couple times

By Jodie F

Jun 12, 2019

it is useful for anyone who aspires to go into veterinary medicine at university, and great for your personal statement as a discussion point.

By Esther H

Oct 1, 2020

So informative and makes me excited to study veterinary medicine next year. It’s an enjoyable course and the teaching methods are very clear.

By Suhaib S K

Jun 15, 2020

very nice course of animal enthusiasts and for someone wishing to take veterinary.Good in presenting ,content and make things understandable

By Stefan S

May 5, 2020

Excellent course, well documented and given by excellent professors. i would love to see a real veterinary course partly online and on site.

By Shumya A

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing platform of learning today.i learn basic knowledge of veterinary.As a veterinary student ,this course help me in my study.

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Sheryl G

May 16, 2021

I loved this course! It was really informative and I learnt lots, it has definitely helped me solidify my career choice, without a doubt.

By Naeomi P

Apr 15, 2020

A very insightful course. It is useful to have some prior knowledge about the heart and how it works as this was very challenging for me.

By Órlaith 0

Dec 15, 2020

Very informative. You learn a basic knowledge of the different skeletal anatomy of dogs as well as comparative anatomy between species.

By Diana H

Aug 24, 2016

It is really awesome, I have learned a lot. I studied Veterinary medicine but this course added a lot to my knowledge . Thanks for you.