Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

151 - 175 of 451 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Esther H

Oct 1, 2020

So informative and makes me excited to study veterinary medicine next year. It’s an enjoyable course and the teaching methods are very clear.

By Suhaib S K

Jun 15, 2020

very nice course of animal enthusiasts and for someone wishing to take veterinary.Good in presenting ,content and make things understandable

By Stefan S

May 5, 2020

Excellent course, well documented and given by excellent professors. i would love to see a real veterinary course partly online and on site.

By Shumya A

Jun 25, 2020

It is an amazing platform of learning today.i learn basic knowledge of veterinary.As a veterinary student ,this course help me in my study.

By Elnaz M

Jun 17, 2018

a great comprehensive introduction into profession as Vet. A well organized and qualified team for an online MOOC like this. Thank you all!

By Naeomi P

Apr 15, 2020

A very insightful course. It is useful to have some prior knowledge about the heart and how it works as this was very challenging for me.

By Orlaíth 0

Dec 15, 2020

Very informative. You learn a basic knowledge of the different skeletal anatomy of dogs as well as comparative anatomy between species.

By Diana M H

Aug 24, 2016

It is really awesome, I have learned a lot. I studied Veterinary medicine but this course added a lot to my knowledge . Thanks for you.

By Maike M

Jan 3, 2021

I really enjoyed the course, it gives a good taster into the veterinary profession and is a nice introduction to Edinburgh University.

By Ashley S

Nov 26, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! I feel like it taught me a variety of things related to veterinary medicine and it was very interesting!

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By alfredo

Oct 29, 2019

Good course and quite plain with materials and important content for learning from that course. Good teachers and very well explain.

By Jessica V

Aug 23, 2018

amazing insight to what will be covered in a veterinary degree - highly recommend if thinking of applying to uni to do a vet course

By Chloe T

Jan 13, 2017

very good and easy to understand even though i am 11 years old i passed everything as the lecturers were extremely clear very good!

By Jitka H

Feb 23, 2020

A mixture of interesting content, knowledgeable tutors and well designed teaching material. Can't wait to enroll in more courses.

By Ailsa A

Oct 2, 2019

Extremely interesting and well structured. A lot of effort has gone into providing such a useful course for prospective students.

By Débora N M

Jan 19, 2017

A great overview full of pretty important aspects and details. I Really appreciated having the opportunity of taking this course!

By Anitha K

Jul 8, 2020

It was really helpful. Since I am a 6th grader I found it a bit hard but it was easy to understand and helped me learn a lot.

❤❤❤

By Marie O

Feb 27, 2021

Very interesting and insightful course! If you're thinking about starting a career as a Veterinarian, I would HIGHLY recommend!

By Atsuko T

Nov 12, 2018

It was well organized and I really enjoyed the course. It gave me some ideas of what it would be like to study in a vet school.

By Keyla A

Nov 9, 2016

I'm so happy with this course because in the bottom of my heart I really want to became a veterinarian.. Thank you very much ^^

By Stephanie L Y

Apr 26, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much. I would recommended this course for anyone who is interested in being a veterinarian.

By Olexandra A

Amazing course! Very insightful and interesting. Keeps you motivated to learn alongside challenging your thinking and memory.

By Susana d C R R

Dec 3, 2017

It was a great experience to get to know more about Veterinarian profession in Britain and all what it takes to becoming one.

By Tayanna V A F

Feb 3, 2021

A really good course, with lots of information. I'm interested in studying veterinary and this made me realize it's amazing.