Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

176 - 200 of 473 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Ailsa A

Oct 2, 2019

Extremely interesting and well structured. A lot of effort has gone into providing such a useful course for prospective students.

By Débora N M

Jan 19, 2017

A great overview full of pretty important aspects and details. I Really appreciated having the opportunity of taking this course!

By Anitha K

Jul 8, 2020

It was really helpful. Since I am a 6th grader I found it a bit hard but it was easy to understand and helped me learn a lot.

❤❤❤

By Marie O

Feb 27, 2021

Very interesting and insightful course! If you're thinking about starting a career as a Veterinarian, I would HIGHLY recommend!

By Atsuko T

Nov 12, 2018

It was well organized and I really enjoyed the course. It gave me some ideas of what it would be like to study in a vet school.

By Keyla A

Nov 9, 2016

I'm so happy with this course because in the bottom of my heart I really want to became a veterinarian.. Thank you very much ^^

By Stephanie L Y

Apr 26, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much. I would recommended this course for anyone who is interested in being a veterinarian.

By Olexandra A

Amazing course! Very insightful and interesting. Keeps you motivated to learn alongside challenging your thinking and memory.

By Susana d C R R

Dec 3, 2017

It was a great experience to get to know more about Veterinarian profession in Britain and all what it takes to becoming one.

By Guilherme C d M

Apr 12, 2021

Curso muito bom, aprendi muito sobre medicina veterinária! Vai ajudar muito no meu crescimento profissional aqui no Brasil!

By Alysse L

Dec 22, 2020

It's a big opportunity to let me know what a qualified veterinarian needs to know. I learn a lot in this course, Thank you!

By Isla B

Mar 24, 2018

I am thoroughly enjoying this course and would recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a future in veterinery medicine.

By Jenny M

Nov 22, 2020

This has been an extremely informative course, if I was 30 years younger I would love to take yhe full veterinary course.

By Heyleigh M

Sep 7, 2015

Very informative and well structured. After completion I feel I'm ready to take the first step into a veterinary course.

By TJ O

Dec 16, 2020

Really helpful and really interesting as somebody who is trying to start his journey of becoming a veterinary surgeon

By Ernestine P I

Oct 28, 2020

Its a good course and a very informative one. Every person who wants to become a veterinarian must take this course.

By Luis A M G

Jul 6, 2020

Very good introduction to what is being a Vet and a good option for those who are unsure about studying this career

By Eva B

Jul 9, 2016

Amazing course, I learned a lot about my animal friends. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped putting it together!

By Paulo R

May 9, 2020

It was great to know the history and how it started.

Good to know some tricks and be straight at work.

By Andrew M

Dec 16, 2017

Good introduction to a lot of information in this subject. A little Scotia-centric, but there's no harm in that.

By Ewan S

Jun 7, 2020

Very informative and helped me understand what I need to do to become my life long aspiration of becoming a vet

By Jaldhi N T

May 7, 2020

The course was really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession.

By dandanma1000

Aug 14, 2015

This curriculum not only help me learn something about veterinary but also tell me what English vet do in UK.

By Yahn C M M

Jun 8, 2020

Muy emocionante entender todo el trasfondo y la historia que posee la profesion de la Medicina Veterinaria

By Suzanne D

Oct 10, 2019

Really enjoyed this intro to the profession. Made me very engaged and made me want to find out much more.