Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK

Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR

Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

176 - 200 of 532 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Maike M

Jan 3, 2021

I really enjoyed the course, it gives a good taster into the veterinary profession and is a nice introduction to Edinburgh University.

By Ashley S

Nov 26, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! I feel like it taught me a variety of things related to veterinary medicine and it was very interesting!

By zoe e z e

May 22, 2017

Love the entire course! Clear structure that provides a really quick overview of what its like to pursue a Vet degree with the school.

By Alfredo T

Oct 29, 2019

Good course and quite plain with materials and important content for learning from that course. Good teachers and very well explain.

By Jessica V

Aug 23, 2018

amazing insight to what will be covered in a veterinary degree - highly recommend if thinking of applying to uni to do a vet course

By Chloe T

Jan 13, 2017

very good and easy to understand even though i am 11 years old i passed everything as the lecturers were extremely clear very good!

By Mangon D

Apr 21, 2021

Cours fort complet et très adapté. Bien que ne souhaitant pas faire vétérinaire, j'ai été très intéressée par certaines matières.

By Jitka H

Feb 23, 2020

A mixture of interesting content, knowledgeable tutors and well designed teaching material. Can't wait to enroll in more courses.

By Ailsa A

Oct 2, 2019

Extremely interesting and well structured. A lot of effort has gone into providing such a useful course for prospective students.

By Débora N M

Jan 19, 2017

A great overview full of pretty important aspects and details. I Really appreciated having the opportunity of taking this course!

By Anitha K

Jul 8, 2020

It was really helpful. Since I am a 6th grader I found it a bit hard but it was easy to understand and helped me learn a lot.

❤❤❤

By Marie O

Feb 27, 2021

Very interesting and insightful course! If you're thinking about starting a career as a Veterinarian, I would HIGHLY recommend!

By Atsuko T

Nov 12, 2018

It was well organized and I really enjoyed the course. It gave me some ideas of what it would be like to study in a vet school.

By Keyla A

Nov 9, 2016

I'm so happy with this course because in the bottom of my heart I really want to became a veterinarian.. Thank you very much ^^

By Stephanie L Y

Apr 26, 2020

I loved this course!! I learned so much. I would recommended this course for anyone who is interested in being a veterinarian.

By Olexandra A

Amazing course! Very insightful and interesting. Keeps you motivated to learn alongside challenging your thinking and memory.

By Susana d C R R

Dec 3, 2017

It was a great experience to get to know more about Veterinarian profession in Britain and all what it takes to becoming one.

By Guilherme C d M

Apr 12, 2021

Curso muito bom, aprendi muito sobre medicina veterinária! Vai ajudar muito no meu crescimento profissional aqui no Brasil!

By Alysse L

Dec 22, 2020

It's a big opportunity to let me know what a qualified veterinarian needs to know. I learn a lot in this course, Thank you!

By Thomas W B

Nov 5, 2021

A brilliant course for any aspiring vet. Includes a multitude of topics which are explained in a brief but fascinating way

By Isla B

Mar 24, 2018

I am thoroughly enjoying this course and would recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a future in veterinery medicine.

By Jenny M

Nov 22, 2020

This has been an extremely informative course, if I was 30 years younger I would love to take yhe full veterinary course.

By Heyleigh M

Sep 7, 2015

Very informative and well structured. After completion I feel I'm ready to take the first step into a veterinary course.

By TJ O

Dec 16, 2020

Really helpful and really interesting as somebody who is trying to start his journey of becoming a veterinary surgeon

By Ernestine P I

Oct 28, 2020

Its a good course and a very informative one. Every person who wants to become a veterinarian must take this course.