Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

201 - 225 of 479 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Suzanne D

Oct 10, 2019

Really enjoyed this intro to the profession. Made me very engaged and made me want to find out much more.

By Cara A

Amazing and so interesting, I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about becoming a vet

By Emily M

Jul 29, 2020

Love this course and the knowledge that I gained from it. It was easy to follow and kept my attention.

By Jacob S

Nov 4, 2019

Very helpful and really interesting to get an insight to veterinary medicine especially at Edinburgh.

By Ella D

Apr 25, 2020

Amazing. A real eye opener to what a veterinary medicine course is like. I have absolutely loved it.

By Lucas L

Jul 11, 2016

Very in depth, informative and doesn't miss bit of information!!

I have recommended to some friends.

By Lorna M

Oct 28, 2015

Nice course! I enjoyed the anatomy section a lot, especially the comparison of the different hearts!

By Rachel T

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed the course and learned different parts of what it takes to become a veterinarian.

By Molly W

May 1, 2020

Extremely informative and well put together. I want to be a vet even more now. Thank you so much!

By Irina P

Jan 31, 2021

overall an awesome and informative course, though the last week (history) was a bit boring to me

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By Laura S

Mar 22, 2021

Really insightful, well-delivered by genuine Professors who teach the course, really inspiring.

By gustavo b

Jan 28, 2021

me encanto el curso, se aprenden varias cosas interesantes que se pueden aplicar a al practica

By Amara T

Nov 26, 2020

Extremely interesting and insightful introduction into veterinary medicine. Thoroughly enjoyed.

By Gerald G A

Oct 18, 2020

Thank you so much. The course was so great and it is very helpful. Cudos to the teaching staff.

By Jocasta C

Jun 12, 2020

This was an excellent course. Thank you for providing such an informative and interesting MOOC.

By Anna J

Sep 3, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Amelia B

Sep 28, 2017

Really great course. The videos were informative and showed interesting content. I learnt lots.

By Nicole R

Jun 18, 2020

Very helpful and informational introduction. I took it before starting an internship at a vet.

By Keira B

Jan 4, 2020

A fantastic course which has given me a great insight into what I will expect as a vet student

By Casey W

Jan 15, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot

By Chong T S

May 2, 2020

It was an excellent course. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in veterinary science.

By Claire F

Sep 11, 2020

Helped me learn more about what being a vet entails while I'm thinking about a career change

By Vale

Jun 19, 2020

Me pareció un curso súper completo para ser de un nivel básico y la verdad me gustó bastante