Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

76 - 100 of 473 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Ilse r

Apr 20, 2020

Es un gran curso, para quién esta interesado en estudiar Medicina Veterinaria, o para quién esta interesado en continuar con su educación y en recordar algunos conocimientos básicos de anatomía, como se realiza un examen físico general, entre otros. Gracias excelente curso.

By Jie

Nov 25, 2015

a brief list of summaries on historical events of veterinarian and Dick college would help in learning the 5th session. Putting questions like those in the final quiz doesn't make as much sense... other quizes are wonderfully set. great entry course to be a veterinarian.

By Colleen M

Aug 31, 2015

A fascinating overview of anatomy, diagnosis, soft skills, the history and future of veterinary learning and medicine - I loved it and used every possible minute I could spare to watch the lectures. I loved it and wish I could come study full time at the Royal Dick Vet.

By Nilanjan C

Jun 12, 2020

It was a great course. I learnt a lot about veterinary science and how animals are treated, their various anatomy and behaviours and understanding them in a better way. I being an animal lover myself found this course to be really fascinating and interesting. Thank you.

By Luli

Nov 7, 2019

It's my first course involved in Veterinary. This course is very awesome. The order of the lessons are perfectly and very easy for me to catch up. Now I now a lots of stuffs that the veterinarians have to learn in the university. I want to learn some more in Veterinary.

By CHUN H T H

Feb 6, 2018

An interesting introduction to Veterinarian Science. I hope it can offers more insights into the different medical specialisations as well as the difficulties vets encounter in the clinics. I really enjoyed revisiting the materials I learnt years ago in Biology classes.

By Denys O

Apr 29, 2020

First of all I would like to Thank all of You for the opportunity to learn such an interesting subjects and materials from so brilliant and well-educated teachers!!! It was very interesting and exciting! I learnt new and satisfied very much with this course! Thank You!

By Dorcas C

Jul 28, 2020

It's really feeling like I am a veterinarian student during this course. I have learned how to take good care with animals, also know how to observe my pets in order to speak to the vet. Being a veterinarian was my dream in childhood, the experience was excellent.

By Gonzalo T T

This course allows you to assimilate and understand new concepts and skills required in the veterinary medicine industry with ease. On a personal note I, I have really enjoyed all the useful information that this MOOC has offered me and I would recommend it.

By Coral F

May 14, 2018

This course is great if you are exploring veterinary medicine as a future career. Its a relatively short course and gives you an overview of the career and what will be expected of you. It is a great tool to see if it's something that you really want to do.

By 廖子君

Sep 6, 2017

Very interesting and full of information! A great start for me as a pre-vet student. It would be helpful if the instructor could offer more English subtitles because there are many professional terms such as species names and diseases in the lecture videos.

By Arantza A

Jun 29, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! Teaches you skills that are required as a veterinarian as well as background history of the origins of vet medicine that is interesting as well! Would recommend to any for veterinarians or those who are seeking the career!

By Lucy B

May 16, 2018

I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about becoming a vet or is just interested. it was so good I found it hard no to do the whole thing in one sitting. I can't think of one bad thing to say about it it was AMAZING!

By Ellis C C

Oct 7, 2016

Really interesting course.

I recommend it to anyone curios about working with animals.

This course made me seriously concidering working as a veterinary assistant in the future, I will look at the possibilites of part time studies to achieve this,

By Abigail S

Jul 20, 2016

Challenging yet extremely interesting and informative. I now feel more secure in my choice to become a Vet in the future as I have thoroughly enjoyed learning all about different aspects including anatomy, clinical skills and veterinary history

By Moni M

Jul 24, 2020

Very good and interesting course with well retail explanation making the student encouraged to continue learning. I recommend this course to anyone who is interested in the topic. Thank you to all the people who made this wonderful available.

By Claudia S

May 4, 2020

I felt that it gave a good insight to different areas that would likely be covered during a typical first year vet course. I have learnt a lot from this and I would recommend anyone to do it if they are considering taking veterinary medicine!

By Bruna C W

Mar 1, 2020

Thank you very much! I'm starting vet school this year and this course made me sure I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do.

Also, I'm really impressed with the University and the Vet School. I hope someday I can do other courses from you.

By VICTOR H Z T

Nov 23, 2015

Es el curso ideal para Medicos Veterinarios muy didactico pero realmente me ha retroalimentado de muchas de mis clases me fascina excelente sobre todo la anatomia comparada muy especifica felicidades colegas este curso esta muy completo.

By Cameron H

Sep 25, 2020

An excellent collection of lectures to give a taste of learning veterinary medicine. It feels like you are really with the instructors as they lecture. Very pleased with the course and have dreams of becoming a student of RDCVS one day!

By Priyanka S

really informative. As an AS level student who wants to pursue vet med, i can guarantee that those whi want to pursue the same will love it.

thanks for the great course RDSVS. Looking forward to more vet related courses from you all :)

By Sabahat B A K

Jul 11, 2020

Iam a Masters in Zoology student, an animal enthusiastic , i was always intrested in knowing more about animal care. The EDIVET course has bought to me a lot of knowledge and helped me to develop my skills in the above platforms.

By Rhianna L

This course was absolutely brilliant to give you an idea o fveterinary studry. There are easy to follow explanations and good resources available. I would highly trying this course if veterinary is something youre intrested in.

By stephanie m

Sep 7, 2015

This class has the quizzes to help with the final test witch actually helps to learn the materials and the materials given at the end to print out is a nice additive and helps to memorize the information with out the computer