Back to EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian? by The University of Edinburgh

This course is for anyone interested in learning more about Veterinary Medicine, giving a “taster” of courses covered in the first year of a veterinary degree and an idea of what it is like to study Veterinary Medicine....

SK
Dec 14, 2019

The course has been really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone thinking of becoming a vet in the future.

NR
Feb 24, 2018

This course is very suitable for A level students who want to study Veterinary Medicine at university as it covers the role of a vet as well as teaching some basic skills and knowledge. It is bas

176 - 200 of 430 Reviews for EDIVET: Do you have what it takes to be a veterinarian?

By Eva B

Jul 9, 2016

Amazing course, I learned a lot about my animal friends. Thanks a lot to everyone who helped putting it together!

By Paulo R

May 9, 2020

It was great to know the history and how it started.

Good to know some tricks and be straight at work.

By Andrew M

Dec 16, 2017

Good introduction to a lot of information in this subject. A little Scotia-centric, but there's no harm in that.

By Ewan S

Jun 7, 2020

Very informative and helped me understand what I need to do to become my life long aspiration of becoming a vet

By Jaldhi N T

May 7, 2020

The course was really fascinating and interesting, covering a variety of aspects in the veterinary profession.

By dandanma1000

Aug 14, 2015

This curriculum not only help me learn something about veterinary but also tell me what English vet do in UK.

By Yahn C M M

Jun 8, 2020

Muy emocionante entender todo el trasfondo y la historia que posee la profesion de la Medicina Veterinaria

By Suzanne D

Oct 10, 2019

Really enjoyed this intro to the profession. Made me very engaged and made me want to find out much more.

By Cara A

Amazing and so interesting, I would recommend this course to anyone who is thinking about becoming a vet

By Emily M

Jul 29, 2020

Love this course and the knowledge that I gained from it. It was easy to follow and kept my attention.

By Jacob S

Nov 4, 2019

Very helpful and really interesting to get an insight to veterinary medicine especially at Edinburgh.

By Ella D

Apr 25, 2020

Amazing. A real eye opener to what a veterinary medicine course is like. I have absolutely loved it.

By Lucas L

Jul 11, 2016

Very in depth, informative and doesn't miss bit of information!!

I have recommended to some friends.

By Lorna M

Oct 28, 2015

Nice course! I enjoyed the anatomy section a lot, especially the comparison of the different hearts!

By Molly W

May 1, 2020

Extremely informative and well put together. I want to be a vet even more now. Thank you so much!

By Erin

Dec 10, 2017

Very informative and full of interesting videos. Lots to learn and a good way to use spare time.

By Amara T

Nov 26, 2020

Extremely interesting and insightful introduction into veterinary medicine. Thoroughly enjoyed.

By Gerald G A

Oct 18, 2020

Thank you so much. The course was so great and it is very helpful. Cudos to the teaching staff.

By Jocasta C

Jun 12, 2020

This was an excellent course. Thank you for providing such an informative and interesting MOOC.

By Anna J

Sep 3, 2018

Very interesting and detailed course giving insight into the veterinary profession and studies.

By Amelia B

Sep 28, 2017

Really great course. The videos were informative and showed interesting content. I learnt lots.

By Nicole R

Jun 18, 2020

Very helpful and informational introduction. I took it before starting an internship at a vet.

By Keira B

Jan 4, 2020

A fantastic course which has given me a great insight into what I will expect as a vet student

By Casey W

Jan 15, 2018

that last week was tough. All in all i enjoyed the course a lot and feel like i learned a lot